Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
That would be me, El. He lambasted the pussificaifon of our fan base when I was attempting to tell everyone, as you have been, that the red flags have been evident for months now.

Brock, you bring some good content to this site, but you’re still a young pup and you have much to learn, not just in recruiting, but in life.

Your optimism often times becomes confused with reality and you think that everyone’s comments are emotionally driven. Sometimes you have to take off the orange and green glasses and take a step back to see what’s really going on.

Anyways, I’m just as bothered as everyone else that we failed to land another top DB from our backyard. But the expectation that he wasn’t coming here for a long time now softens the blow. Onto the next one, the sun will rise tomorrow and we’re going to kick the **** out of L$U in 12 days.
Been told them TS wasnt coming u can tell from a mile away.....then we got blasted for it becasue he visited alot. **** doesnt mean a **** thing, u can just tell only from a forum that this kid was gone. Im surprised people got tricked especially after what happened last 2 cycles with elite dbs (certain guys u just knew were gone) aint foollin me twice

Advertisement
Which was a double edge sword. He took Richt’s recruits and did something in 2 yrs that Richt didn’t accomplish in 15; going to the national championship game. I’m telling u for a fact that’s been parroted. Hiring UGA’s former coach was going to come w a narrative, ESPECIALLY if Smart became successful at UGA.

Personally, I think they come back to earth. I don’t think much of Smart as a coach...but that still doesn’t take away that he can now brag about his time at Bama, what he accomplished in only 2 yrs w Richt’s former players, and the having booster $$$ behind him.
Problem is there isn't another good team in the SEC east, UF and Mullen is a dumpster fire, USC and Muschump isn't going to blow anyone's doors off, Pruitt at Tenn just got there, Kentucky and Vandy nothing needs to be said, so basically they have a free run at the SEC championship game for a while unless Mizzou can turn it around. Auburn will beat them and maybe ga tech can upset them every once in awhile but those wont change the SEC east.

Been told them TS wasnt coming u can tell from a mile away.....then we got blasted for it becasue he visited alot. **** doesnt mean a **** thing, u can just tell only from a forum that this kid was gone. Im surprised people got tricked especially after what happened last 2 cycles with elite dbs (certain guys u just knew were gone) aint foollin me twice
i think people underestimate how much the chad wilson drama turned off so many db's. i mean chad is a cane and he had clout down here. thanks al

Should never be worried about WR, DB, or RB at the U. We will get ours regardless.

Advertisement
Another great DB taken right from us. We gotta stop with the excuses and all that bags this bags that bs. Gotta step it up and just recruit better. I hate blaming coaches but Hartley, Dugans and even Searels are facing the same alleged “bags” and are doing just fine. We gotta have accountability eventually.
There’s a difference between excuses and reasons. If a guy opts to take money to go somewhere then we can’t and won’t win that game.

These dirty SEC bag programs target a few guys down here every cycle, and they hit at a pretty high rate. There’s a reason for that, and the reason should be obvious to anyone with a brain that functions higher than a bowl of pudding.

He got bags... that's it. He's going there b/c they are paying him. Sucks but such is life.

**** you Coley!

Advertisement
Can’t say that boss.

Like, that narrative gotta go, bro. Smart is walking around dripping w rings. Mel is using his time at Bama plus his time in the NFL (although he absolutely stinks). Smart is rightly saying I was the coach of Bama’s secondary and look at the guys I’ve sent. He can say that. He can also now say look what I’m doing in only my 2nd year.

We just need to take care of business; we need to have the lime light shinned upon us; we just need our DBs to rep. Once we do that, everything else will eventually take care of itself.

Don’t get me wrong, bags are playing a role, but being that one of my best friend’s has now had 3 of relatives go through the recruiting process and I got a taste of it w them just being high 3 stars....I can tell u, quickest path to the NFL is still a leading cause for kids to go to certain schools.

Schools like Ole Miss was just throwing out crazy loot to recruits, even crazier than Bama; but these kids and their parents r front runners. Front runners taking cash, too. But pls believe if UGA didn’t go to the National Championship game and they went 8-5 again, we wouldn’t be having this discussion regarding Stevenson.

Oh I certainly can say that, and would if I were recruiting Stevenson. I would tell him Tucker took a once proud bears defense to the toilet, and everyone and their mamas mama knows Saban coaches the DBs at Bama.
Kirby is a redneck hick.

And the same people will get tricked next cycle too.

that and young db coaches.
us messing up with qunicy helped uf stock pile dbs
This shyts been happening since patrick peterson. Alot of positions have elite players and cfb teams have alot of talent but to me what seperated miami was there dbs. Those guys were like extra linebackers with speed out there.....the sec is not allowing us to stack that spot because they know we would be unstoppable. Sucks man this kids an animal he may start day one thats how good he is

I'm not saying it's acceptable but they don't put dbs into the leauge but they just start poaching all the big time dbs? Not just South Florida either. I think our defensive recruiting definitely lags our offense.
You guys are so naive with this “putting DBs (or any other position) in the league” line of bullshyt that you’re being spoonfed by leeches and handlers who are in on the bag game and trying to hide it by making up lame pretext like “they’re putting players in the league, bro!!!”. Stop being so gullible.

Advertisement
There’s a difference between excuses and reasons. If a guy opts to take money to go somewhere then we can’t and won’t win that game.

These dirty SEC bag programs target a few guys down here every cycle, and they hit at a pretty high rate. There’s a reason for that, and the reason should be obvious to anyone with a brain that functions higher than a bowl of pudding.
Its way too obvious and its not about guys being green its about green period

You guys are so naive with this “putting DBs (or any other position) in the league” line of bullshyt that you’re being spoonfed by leeches and handlers who are in on the bag game and trying to hide it by making up lame pretext like “they’re putting players in the league, bro!!!”. Stop being so gullible.
I cant believe people fall for that **** it amazes me....u can see the **** from a mile away

I said they don't put dbs in the league, yet they still poach them. I understand how they get them.

Advertisement
This shyts been happening since patrick peterson. Alot of positions have elite players and cfb teams have alot of talent but to me what seperated miami was there dbs. Those guys were like extra linebackers with speed out there.....the sec is not allowing us to stack that spot because they know we would be unstoppable. Sucks man this kids an animal he may start day one thats how good he is
Its not just Db. The struggles recruiting DTs have been worse over the last 10+ years.

One of the UGA posters has been having a conversation with some Canes on our 247 site on Stevenson. His words;

They’re selling Stevenson on being like Minkah Fitzpatrick. Kirby coached DB’s and so has Mel. Saban was a part of it but that doesn’t mean Kirby and Mel can’t use it to recruit.

Yeah. That’s why. Minkah Fitzpatrick.

I cant believe people fall for that **** it amazes me....u can see the **** from a mile away
Again reread what I said, I said they don't put dbs in the league yet they poach elite db recruits. I know exactly how they get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back