Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
say no more...

giphy.gif

The printing mint in Fort Baga is open for business

It's Make it Rain Season, Boys!!!

Advertisement
This kid will either be a Cane or go down as a troll just like some of the others. People can be mad at Campbell and Surtain for not coming, but neither of those kids posted stuff on social media about Miami like this kid has. They both handled their recruitment professionally if you ask me. Rique post a lot about Miami so we will see in the end.

Jesus or Judas...

Those piece of **** fans are so arrogant on 247 right now smh i swear im starting to hate them more then the Gaytors
That’s only cause The G@yTurds have been humbled by their massive collapse as a program, if not we’d probably not be thinking such blasphemy 😆

Advertisement
This. But nobody will listen. Good thing is that we only have about 5 months of this insanity instead of 7. Once he doesn't sign with us in December, hopefully everyone will get it at that point.
Dudes will still be hoping that maybe he signed his LOI with the wrong color ink so it’s invalid. “He’ll be a Cane once he signs with blue ink bro stop being a *****”

Advertisement
Thi$ $tory $eem$ eerily familiar to TC where we all had to $it through that f ucking video waiting go be pi$$ed.

I wanted to down vote this **** but you’re spot on you piece of ****

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh well , recruiting has been weird this year and I don’t understand why. No point in following this sh*t this year at least, fvck it the season about to start anyway:stephenahand:

And it was because of a source close to our staff. At least we know what’s up and can adjust.

Wiltfong started a thread about his CB for Stevenson on the UGA board. According to their acknowledged "insider" Stevenson committed to them a month ago. So did Cine. Probably at the Reveal event. They are going after Kaiir Elam now and seem to be in a good position with him.

Wiltfong started a thread about his CB for Stevenson on the UGA board. According to their acknowledged "insider" Stevenson committed to them a month ago. So did Cine. Probably at the Reveal event. They are going after Kaiir Elam now and seem to be in a good position with him.
I don’t think that’s true but I do think they lead rn and by a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back