Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Basically that although things have been trending Georgia his sources tell him that after every Georgia visit Tyrique has been in contact with the staff and that the staff feels very confident about where they stand but that this will go a long way. Both staffs feel good and both staffs have reasons to feel that way.

Here is the deciding factor on recruits like Jobe, TS, TC etc. You make it to the championship game, you get the commitments. Simple as that. And that’s why both sides are confident. As they should be.

Here is the deciding factor on recruits like Jobe, TS, TC etc. You make it to the championship game, you get the commitments. Simple as that. And that’s why both sides are confident. As they should be.

Those guys are getting paid. Georgia, LSU, Arkansas and Alabama are all paying top dollar for recruits. Private schools cannot do so. Notre Dame may pay, but they definitively do NOT have a Foundation. Only "paper mills" would place football above their academic reputation.

Advertisement
Henry gray said stevenson will end up at miami. Don't know if he just guessing or what.
I think the majority thinks UGA, theres so much smoke that way that they have to be the favorite. Unless hes doing a Gilbert and getting that bread which I doubt but we will see.

Those piece of **** fans are so arrogant on 247 right now smh i swear im starting to hate them more then the Gaytors

Advertisement
Who knows...he could sign with the Canes.
Maybe he will have compiled enough cash during his visits up there to hold him over for a couple of years

I think the majority thinks UGA, theres so much smoke that way that they have to be the favorite. Unless hes doing a Gilbert and getting that bread which I doubt but we will see.
FWIW, Ivins was there when Gray made that statement. He said it took the kid at least two minutes and much prodding to come up with an answer. Wouldn't read much into it. Who knows what will happen...

Advertisement
The longer he takes to make a decision is better for us IMO. Especially since what our expectations are for this season.

Agree the longer goes on better forCanes. Ga supposedly getting 2 DB’s next week and they are already over the .85 numbers with their current class

Agree the longer goes on better forCanes. Ga supposedly getting 2 DB’s next week and they are already over the .85 numbers with their current class
I know Dj Daniels is one, who’s the other?

It's amazing how a program with 1 modern day title under its belt that is **** near 40 years old can be so self-entitled.

Entitled or just excited as they seem to be on the right track? With the way they're recruiting and having the champs on the ropes, everyone better hope they have a Coker, Shannon, or Golden at the helm as they're getting loaded.

I can understand the confidence and excitement. ****, when we had those three instead of Richt, we had people picking undefeated seasons when smart people saw what a fraud they were.

Advertisement
This ain't about Rumph or Banda ******* this up. This is about straight cash, homie. What UGA is doing right now throwing around money is unmatched, even by Bama. If this was about DB coaches' experience Campbell and PS2 would both be at LSU right now. Corey Raymond probably has the best DB resume out there right now along with whoever's coaching DBs at Ohio State.

Better than nick Saban? Interesting.

Better than nick Saban? Interesting.
The guy at osu isn’t there anymore but yes he’s put better dbs in the league recently than saban has at bama. And Corey Raymond can develop dbs with the best of them for sure

Everyone keeps bringing up this stellar DB **** OSU keeps producing in the draft. Has anyone actually looked at the players though? Since '08:
'08: N/A - no DB's drafted
'09: Malcolm Jenkins (Check), Donald Washington (2 years and out).
'10 Kurt Coleman (Check, solid career. Think he is currently on Saints).
'11 Chimdi Chekwa (bounced around a lot, not done stuff since '16), Jemalle Hines (2 years and out).
'12 Nate Ebner (6th round pick by pats, not doing much)
'13 N/A - no DB's drafted
'14 Bradley Roby (not sure he's still in the league, few years with Broncos), Christian Bryant (Browns practice squad '17 was last I saw).
'15 Doran Grant ( '17 spent on Bears Practice Sqaud)
'16 Eli Apple (High pick, headcase, looks to be a bust), Von Bell (Check)
'17 Lattimore (check, looks to be a good player), Hooker (same, he's a check for now), Conley (Jury is still out).

I mean are they really putting a big time product in the NFL or are people just listening to the talking heads too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back