Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone want to share what the **** he said?
Basically that although things have been trending Georgia his sources tell him that after every Georgia visit Tyrique has been in contact with the staff and that the staff feels very confident about where they stand but that this will go a long way. Both staffs feel good and both staffs have reasons to feel that way.

It honestly doesn't sound like the recruitment is over.

However with what has happened in recruitments of big time S FL guys, we all know UGA wins the battle if the decision is 50/50. Bags gets them the guy 9/10 times.

I hope I’m wrong but when this staff says they’re confident, it means nothing to me. We’ve heard this about multiple guys every year to watch them go elsewhere.

This will continue to be an up and down adventure till NSD.

Advertisement
Jobe dupes the staff all last year when even other recruits knew he was flipping. So they can stop with that staff feels confident bs

Well Georgia fans sure do think they get TS in “the bag” they clowning CMR. Bringing up how last year CMR couldn’t even close the deal with a kid when we had his **** near second father on staff(Rumph).......they fans really think they Bama lol

Advertisement
Well Georgia fans sure do think they get TS in “the bag” they clowning CMR. Bringing up how last year CMR couldn’t even close the deal with a kid when we had his **** near second father on staff(Rumph).......they fans really think they Bama lol
Hope we get them in a bowl or something this year so we can’t beat they ***. Hate them mfs man

Jobe dupes the staff all last year when even other recruits knew he was flipping. So they can stop with that staff feels confident bs

I have to give CMR credit though, he was never duped - never even went in home with Jobe. Seems to be a theme with him, he's only going in home if he likes our odds. Meanwhile Golden was like was like a Collins Ave ***** and would go inhome with anyone!

Advertisement
Hope we get them in a bowl or something this year so we can’t beat they ***. Hate them mfs man

As DMoney said about UF last year, I hope we don't get them in a bowl cause that would mean we've got three losses.

IDGAF what happens to UGA. They are not who they think they are and that will eventually prove itself out one way or another. Fortunately, as of right now, I don't know or have to deal with any of them on a daily basis so it's easy for me to tune them out. Those of you who aren't so lucky, like anyone living in or around Atlanta, I feel for you. My parents lived there for a while and my dad would go on an on about how he thought UGA fans were the nastiest and least likable of any fan base he'd ever come across. That was years ago. I can only imagine it's much worse now that they've been freed from the horrible Mark Richt and have Spermy Fart as their brand ambassador instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back