Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Im not gonna lie when i look back on TC recruitment, i dont know why i consider him to come here when he hardly visited here.

We overplayed the Rumph connection. TS visits Miami a lot more and it'll likely be closer (we came in 3rd for TC). But in the end, I just don't see TS coming here with all of the chatter about him going to UGA.

We overplayed the Rumph connection. TS visits Miami a lot more and it'll likely be closer (we came in 3rd for TC). But in the end, I just don't see TS coming here with all of the chatter about him going to UGA.
We will see

The longer he takes to make a decision is better for us IMO. Especially since what our expectations are for this season.

Advertisement
At the very least its good news. Certainly doesnt sound as confident as he has sounded in the past.

Hmmm wiltfong just posted this update.
BUZZ ON TYRIQUE STEVENSON (8/10/18)
8442185.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Still not getting hopes up but much better news then all the silent rumors to Ga a few weeks back

Still not getting hopes up but much better news then all the silent rumors to Ga a few weeks back
I deleted the content I had Just posted from wiltfong update but it basically said while the crystal ball has been tending to uga for Stevenson, he was told this week that after every one of the uga trips Stevenson has been in touch with miami staff and have remained very positive with Miami about where they stand fwiw

Last edited:
Advertisement
We need a guy like this cause in 3 years he will be great and if hes a complete stud which chances r he may be, other guys will want to play with him in sfla. Especially if the kid will be such a player that we haven't seen in awhile.....I got high expectations for this kid as a player, i think hes a rare breed of player.

One thing is for sure now tho.... he aint a silent. Thats probably what he is reassuring the staff.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back