Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Everything is working out for Canes and the 2018 team will be extremely successful. The elite players have been offered and they will make their decisions. I like Rumph approach by not chasing a recruit who is looking for the best “business” decision. The top elite players can go to FIU FAMU and FAU and still be drafted in the first round. Georgia Bama OSU have recruited the top talent over past 3-5 years and reason the perception is they are developing and putting players in NFL. Saban is a good manager of top level resources paid by the Bama boosters and alumni. How would saban do at an university like Stanford who will not compromise education standards?

Saban would be the most successful coach in Stanford history, that's how he's do there. Calling him a good manager of top level resources is a joke man. We don't have to like him, but he's one of the GOAT CFB coaches.

As far as liking Rumphs approach, uh, yeah. Can't agree there either. He needs to be aggressive. He's missed on program changing talent from his old HS nonetheless.

Do you know what bravado mean dumb dumb...maybe you don't...to show courage or confidence to try to impress someone. I know what i was talking bout with my reply this is a message board wtf I would be worrying bout impressing anyone on here for. Guess I had to make da reply shorter. You must have thought it meant something else huh😂now I'm going to call da nurse to take my meds😎u🤡...ur reply didn't make sense to me I was like what talking about locking down da state of Miami have to do with me having false bravado.

Which is why I called your drivel "FALSE" bravado you got **** simpleton. STFU and look at the landscape of cfb today and quit wasting oxygen for the rest of us you mouth breather.

Everytime we talk about recruiting..there is always a brilliant IDIOT like you talking about how Miami recruited 25 years ago. As if the former all state, all region, all county, parade all Americans were just all 3 stars.

SAND

Yup. Also the longer he stays uncommitted the better. Once he gets into the season he will be put under pressure to stay home.

Absolutely correct, even if he silently committed and not publicly then he did not fold to the pressure and still a chance.

Clemson won a title barely making it in the top 10 recruiting rankings. Feel free to cheer for a $EC team since you think we are “fuqed.”
Cmon man everyone here knows clemson been killing it in receuiting for a good while since Watkins class

Advertisement
Are we going for the Jeudy record of pages on a recruit? I'm with Skeeter. Let it play out.
This kids nust as important as Juedy was. This could be a critical turn in recruiting or the same rislde we been on with the almost got him. This can affect future classes IMO cause sfla kids will se a five star player choose the home town school and a kid who deserves that rating and has bama n uga riding his tail. Immediate impact player no matter whos on the roster

This kids nust as important as Juedy was. This could be a critical turn in recruiting or the same rislde we been on with the almost got him. This can affect future classes IMO cause sfla kids will se a five star player choose the home town school and a kid who deserves that rating and has bama n uga riding his tail. Immediate impact player no matter whos on the roster

I don't believe that's the case. Chad Thomas was a consensus 5 star guy that snubbed Bama in the end. You could say the same about Ahmmon Richards who's a high 4-star kid and just as good as TC and TS at his respective position. Each kid is different and that's the case here. Some kids like to take the bags, play up for the SEC inbreds, etc.. Others would rather put on for their hometown.

Check the thread pages; no shot Tyrique is coming here. Some ppl love to torture themselves. His family is out there (great great great aunt Kizzy) and he feels he may need to get away and try something new. Listen to the explanations. It’s a wrap guys; pls stop torturing yourselves and pls stop holding out hope b/c he comes on campus. The proverbial courtesy visits to the “hometown” team is in full effect; which needs to stop!

Check the thread pages; no shot Tyrique is coming here. Some ppl love to torture themselves. His family is out there (great great great aunt Kizzy) and he feels he may need to get away and try something new. Listen to the explanations. It’s a wrap guys; pls stop torturing yourselves and pls stop holding out hope b/c he comes on campus. The proverbial courtesy visits to the “hometown” team is in full effect; which needs to stop!
You miss every shot you don’t take. People who can’t stand the ebbs and flows of recruiting need to get out the paint honestly. There are going to be battles and you have to win them at the end of they day. Did Nick Saban give up recruiting Reuben foster who had arguably the wildest recruitment ever? **** no because he knew how valuable that guy was

Advertisement
Man I dont think y'all understand what coach mean when he says Miami needs to lock down da state of Miami and if they do that they will compete for chips like every other Miami team that did that. Y'all being star whores and getting ****ed at this class but this is da kind of class that will be da prime example of what coach talking bout on how DA U was and will be built. Da 3stars that everybody doubting and saying I rather have the other dude cause Tom ******* Lug%%#*@% (whateva his name is)from espn gave him 4stars. He might be good but I'm going to trust coach that this dude will be a dog also with his coaches teaching and da fire he will have.

Miami never "Locked down Miami" even when they were winning champs in the late 80s. In fact, JJ's classes were the LEAST concentrated of sofla kids as any other recruiting class in history.

Miami is plugged in at south ridge, it won’t be over at all period

What Southridge connection Brock? That Southridge squad right now under Shedrick Irvin is not Cooney's squad with Pope and Scaife.

Cooney's connections are through the 7on7 circuit not necessarily Southridge anymore. This is like Harbaugh thinking he had a pipeline in place at Flanagin because he hired Bush...where's that pipeline now?

Once TS transferred to Southridge the writing was on the wall. The mercenaries at Southridge won't be pressuring him on the daily like those boys at South Dade who have since committed. TS was playing chess and he out moved the Miami coaching staff - they need to realize there isn't any loyalty down here. The same dudes trashing the program under Shannon and Golden are currently on Richt's side until it be hooves them to trash the program again.

You keep playing the game but Richt should have moved on, and I would hope moving forward he would get these turncoats to show their hand earlier. By now he should have learned his lessons from TC, Jobe, TS, and the like.

What Southridge connection Brock? That Southridge squad right now under Shedrick Irvin is not Cooney's squad with Pope and Scaife.

Cooney's connections are through the 7on7 circuit not necessarily Southridge anymore. This is like Harbaugh thinking he had a pipeline in place at Flanagin because he hired Bush...where's that pipeline now?

Once TS transferred to Southridge the writing was on the wall. The mercenaries at Southridge won't be pressuring him on the daily like those boys at South Dade who have since committed. TS was playing chess and he out moved the Miami coaching staff - they need to realize there isn't any loyalty down here. The same dudes trashing the program under Shannon and Golden are currently on Richt's side until it be hooves them to trash the program again.

You keep playing the game but Richt should have moved on, and I would hope moving forward he would get these turncoats to show their hand earlier. By now he should have learned his lessons from TC, Jobe, TS, and the like.
We just signed 3 canes from southridge last year, plus There are a couple pro Miami coaches on the staff outside of Irvin

We just signed 3 canes from southridge last year, plus There are a couple pro Miami coaches on the staff outside of Irvin

Different staff now that Rolle is at FAMU and Irvin is the head coach.

The dynamics have changed as mentioned above.

Advertisement
You miss every shot you don’t take. People who can’t stand the ebbs and flows of recruiting need to get out the paint honestly. There are going to be battles and you have to win them at the end of they day. Did Nick Saban give up recruiting Reuben foster who had arguably the wildest recruitment ever? **** no because he knew how valuable that guy was

Apples and Watermelons, young @brock . Bama has bags to persuade that nut job. So Fla kids have a different type of loyalty, I’m seeing.

Glad to see ur back to being positive; but, sometimes the writing is on the wall.

Coney brother is still there and there are a couple other right now who are pro Miami

Fair point.

You really go ham with you Nancy Drew-self on Twitter. Good for you.

But I'll still contend, Miami was in a much better place with TS if he stayed at SD

Advertisement

Coney brother is still there and there are a couple other right now who are pro Miami

Old pic; give me something that says Aug 1st; and even then I still won’t believe it. That’s how I’m feeling bout this situation

Miami never "Locked down Miami" even when they were winning champs in the late 80s. In fact, JJ's classes were the LEAST concentrated of sofla kids as any other recruiting class in history.

Facts

Cmon man everyone here knows clemson been killing it in receuiting for a good while since Watkins class

24/7 Recruiting Rankings:
2013: 15th
2014: 16th
2015: 9th
2016: 11th
2017: 16th

Is that killing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back