Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Wouldn't surprise me if the staff asked him to come up. If nothing else, make him talk to them face to face and find out where he is.

Advertisement
I still think this one isn't over...Even our coaches, who have been known to go the extra mile with local kids they really want, AND who can be kinda naive with these local kids, seem to still be in constant communication and getting him on campus a lot (more than Jobe, more than C.Henderson). I just think everyone including national writers so used to recent Georgia momentum that they are writing him off. 5 South Dade teammates committing or signing since December as well as Southridge connections can win this one...Worried? Yes. Giving up? No

I still think this one isn't over...Even our coaches, who have been known to go the extra mile with local kids they really want, AND who can be kinda naive with these local kids, seem to still be in constant communication and getting him on campus a lot (more than Jobe, more than C.Henderson). I just think everyone including national writers so used to recent Georgia momentum that they are writing him off. 5 South Dade teammates committing or signing since December as well as Southridge connections can win this one...Worried? Yes. Giving up? No
Miami is plugged in at south ridge, it won’t be over at all period

Advertisement
Are we going for the Jeudy record of pages on a recruit? I'm with Skeeter. Let it play out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They did but that still was enough for them to keep it that close. We weren’t prepared, plain and simple. We knew they had an elite defense and a patch work offense and we still let them hang around. We have two major blemishes and MNCs left on the table in 86, 94, and 02.
Fify 1994 Season Fed Ex Orange Bowl National Title Game vs Nebraska we led the whole game until 7 minutes remained in the fourth quarter when they tied at 17 and took the lead with about 2min and change.

Fify 1994 Season Fed Ex Orange Bowl National Title Game vs Nebraska we led the whole game until 7 minutes remained in the fourth quarter when they tied at 17 and took the lead with about 2min and change.
That entire UM DL was decimated.....Lang...Holmes hurt....Rock banged up....Sapp was a one man wrecking crew...until exhaustion took over....nevertheless....The most dominating DT performance in UM History for 3 1/2 quarters....Threw Frazier & Berringer (RIP) around like rag dolls....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back