Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Get TS to practice next week and we right back in it.

It's clear that his heart is with Miami (close friends on the team, future friends as commits, connection with Banda, etc.) but his mind ($$$) is with UGA

We've lost thi$$$ battle too many times, but with a great season I think we could overcome the bag$$$

Unfortunately, the dead period starts tomorrow until the season begins.

Advertisement
You actually are stupid. This **** made zero sense with regard to what I replied to you.

Good luck in surgery and take your meds.
Do you know what bravado mean dumb dumb...maybe you don't...to show courage or confidence to try to impress someone. I know what i was talking bout with my reply this is a message board wtf I would be worrying bout impressing anyone on here for. Guess I had to make da reply shorter. You must have thought it meant something else huh😂now I'm going to call da nurse to take my meds😎u🤡...ur reply didn't make sense to me I was like what talking about locking down da state of Miami have to do with me having false bravado.

Last edited:
Hearing Lewis Cine is about to commit to UGA, originally from South Florida, seems like they don't really value Georgia db's that much, I'd say they value South Florida guy's over Georgia boys, bringing in guys like Latavious Brini, Divaad Wilson, Tyson Campbell and Nadab Joseph, I've noticed Clemson gets all the top Georgia db's, maybe South Florida guy's should pay attention to how they treat local talent.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Told yall

Theres specific kids each cycle on defense who are old school miami super talents. They just dont come here and u can tell by how they r being recruited. They could be great kids dreaming of playing home but slowly but surely they sell out cause the money is just too good. They give u the oh this team wins excuse or this coach is awesome or i want to do my own thing. All lies and people eat it up......its bags that change kids minds its money. Just like people chase job promotions. Miami cant compete (for national titles) in this new era they just cant. The sooner some of yall figure that out the better....i figured this **** out a few months ago and accepted it.

Completely disagree.

As long as we’re in Sfla, coach and develop we’ll always be fine. The level of athlete down here is on a different level..... 5,4,3,2 or zero stars.

Take guys like Nunn for instance , he’s as good as an athlete as you’ll find. There’s 4-5 guys a year like this ( or more) , great frames and athletic ability.

We also land more than enough of the “ star guys “as the base of the team.

If you can evaluate , develop and coach the dogs will always be down there.

Luckily Diaz and our coaches know this.

Also; I’m sick and tired of the narrative of these top recruits saying they need to be shown love.

We allowing kids to come on campus whenever they want, shouting them out on social media, THE ONLY SCHOOL to come to your spring game, yet b/c some hicks tell u ur great w a bag and smile, u go running?

These kids acting like a bunch of hos. What kind of man says he need to be shown love. Especially by another man. **** is wrong with these kids.

On one hand, you don't want to be the guy to tell an impoverished kid to turn down 100+k to play a sport thats making billions for universities. On the other hand it's ruining the beauty of the game. If it's about the money I'll just watch the NFL. College is supposed to be where you get passion, true sportsmanlike hatred for other teams, rivalries etc. All that's out the window with these bag droppers. The top kids are mercenaries for the highest bidder now just preparing for further checks in the NFL. It's sad, because ask a guy like Ed Reed and he'll tell you theres no better way to go than playing with passion for Miami in its prime, then going off to star in the NFL anyway. All that is why I'm such a huge fan of Nesta, Pope, Hall etc.

Advertisement
Hearing Lewis Cine is about to commit to UGA, originally from South Florida, seems like they don't really value Georgia db's that much, I'd say they value South Florida guy's over Georgia boys, bringing in guys like Latavious Brini, Divaad Wilson, Tyson Campbell and Nadab Joseph, I've noticed Clemson gets all the top Georgia db's, maybe South Florida guy's should pay attention to how they treat local talent.

Been reading through their 247 board to see what's up on there about Stevenson. Want a good laugh? They have been complaining just lilke us that the best DBs in the state keep leaving. The best guy in GA - Andrew Booth - just committed to Clemson. According the their board, he didn't want anything to do with Georgia. This is the second year clemson got the best Georgia DB. So they send Coley to Fla to take ours.

They are trying to sign at least 4-5 dbs this cycle. The Juco guy- Jermaine Johnson- is basically committed, just not public. Seems like Cine is also a silent from the weekend, going public soon. Tyrique is at the top of their board and I think he also already committed to them. And now they want Elam. If they can't get him they have another guy lined up. I

Been reading through their 247 board to see what's up on there about Stevenson. Want a good laugh? They have been complaining just lilke us that the best DBs in the state keep leaving. The best guy in GA - Andrew Booth - just committed to Clemson. According the their board, he didn't want anything to do with Georgia. This is the second year clemson got the best Georgia DB. So they send Coley to Fla to take ours.

They are trying to sign at least 4-5 dbs this cycle. The Juco guy- Jermaine Johnson- is basically committed, just not public. Seems like Cine is also a silent from the weekend, going public soon. Tyrique is at the top of their board and I think he also already committed to them. And now they want Elam. If they can't get him they have another guy lined up. I
****'s ridiculously, they let the Watson kid from Grayson go to HookEm, Booth to Clemson, Jaylen McCullough is leaving and this happens to them every year, seems like they've given up on DeAngelo Gibbs and William Poole who were supposed to be the truth, like us they almost never get top in state db's unless it's at safety.

Get TS to practice next week and we right back in it.

It's clear that his heart is with Miami (close friends on the team, future friends as commits, connection with Banda, etc.) but his mind ($$$) is with UGA

We've lost thi$$$ battle too many times, but with a great season I think we could overcome the bag$$$
Pretty sure tomorrow is the first day of the dead period. Not sure how long it lasts though.
Thats why we really needed to get him on campus yesterday or today post UGA visit, which I don't think we did. So if he does announce soon, its almost definitely to UGA. But we better keep recruiting him.

Pretty sure tomorrow is the first day of the dead period. Not sure how long it lasts though.
Thats why we really needed to get him on campus yesterday or today post UGA visit, which I don't think we did. So if he does announce soon, its almost definitely to UGA. But we better keep recruiting him.
I really don't know what's in the kids head, but as hard as he's being recruited and the many visits to ga and The U, kid knows where he's going and if it was the hometown team he'd be happy to announce his commitment.

Advertisement
Completely disagree.

As long as we’re in Sfla, coach and develop we’ll always be fine. The level of athlete down here is on a different level..... 5,4,3,2 or zero stars.

Take guys like Nunn for instance , he’s as good as an athlete as you’ll find. There’s 4-5 guys a year like this ( or more) , great frames and athletic ability.

We also land more than enough of the “ star guys “as the base of the team.

If you can evaluate , develop and coach the dogs will always be down there.

Luckily Diaz and our coaches know this.

U are allowed to disagree....but this aint 1999 the star system is real. Unless u have a coach whos super great at hidden gems u fuqed. He has to hit on every one

U are allowed to disagree....but this aint 1999 the star system is real. Unless u have a coach whos super great at hidden gems u fuqed. He has to hit on every one

Clemson won a title barely making it in the top 10 recruiting rankings. Feel free to cheer for a $EC team since you think we are “fuqed.”

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back