Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
If you don’t think they’re getting money then your a dumb mf

look newbee. get your panties a little more wet on the board before you start calling people names especially when you don't know who your calling names

So who’s it gone be next recruiting class so we can go ahead and check them off the list? I’m assuming Henry Gray with the ****eyes

I know it won’t happen but UGA is just as blatant as Ole Miss was a few years ago. 1 slip and that’s it for them.
Great so now we just need to hope that one of the UGAy players ****ed off stepdad tweets out a picture of the player wearing a bong gas mask on draft day for the NCAA to start investigating them !!!!

Advertisement
A Ga guy near me who is in the know said that the only way they do not take Tyrique in class is if he waits to long to let them go public with his commitment. They only have 4-5 slots left and with a couple silents and some big fish left are getting close to be full. Guy also said they might cull a couple current commitments if necessary.

One reason I believe what he saying is that he knew about RB from La 2 days before it announced. The crazy part is kid had never visited campus and was 100% CB's to other schools, but as guy said he was getting a scholarship offer he could not refuse.

This is very similar to some stuff said last week on one of the Georgia boards. Basically Kirby pulled a power move and told him to commit or risk not having a spot. According to that thread, they are going hard after Elam right now too. I figured it was probably accurate when we heard he went to UM Thursday and then "revealed" he was in Georgia Friday by retweeting Banda's post with the location tag. Kid isn't dumb.

It’s called ‘Miami Huddlecast’ on SoundCloud but I can’t seem to paste the link for some reason. There’s a lot of good info in there, I’ll keep trying.
KP basically said he doesn’t go by rankings at all. Coaches get bonuses for recruiting high ranked players so they pay writers to push rankings up or down. He validated the star conspiracy.

Advertisement
A Ga guy near me who is in the know said that the only way they do not take Tyrique in class is if he waits to long to let them go public with his commitment. They only have 4-5 slots left and with a couple silents and some big fish left are getting close to be full. Guy also said they might cull a couple current commitments if necessary.

One reason I believe what he saying is that he knew about RB from La 2 days before it announced. The crazy part is kid had never visited campus and was 100% CB's to other schools, but as guy said he was getting a scholarship offer he could not refuse.

You hear that a lot but I don't buy it. If they are throwing big bags at Tyrique, I'm sure they would wait it out. He's a 5 star kid from sofla - they'll wait him out. JMO

Advertisement
They’ll make room for Tyrique. LOL at the out of control arrogance of UbaGA fan. If Tyrique wants to announce in December they’ll wait. They’ve already made a big investment.

This is very similar to some stuff said last week on one of the Georgia boards. Basically Kirby pulled a power move and told him to commit or risk not having a spot. According to that thread, they are going hard after Elam right now too. I figured it was probably accurate when we heard he went to UM Thursday and then "revealed" he was in Georgia Friday by retweeting Banda's post with the location tag. Kid isn't dumb.
If this is true I guess he likes being treated like a ***** and being given ultimatums. Hopefully kid stays healthy his Sr season because I wouldn’t put it past Smart to pull a Scholl.

Advertisement
So who’s it gone be next recruiting class so we can go ahead and check them off the list? I’m assuming Henry Gray with the ****eyes
Lol I think next DB rollercoasters gona be gray, Fred Davis, and Vante Williams

Get TS to practice next week and we right back in it.

It's clear that his heart is with Miami (close friends on the team, future friends as commits, connection with Banda, etc.) but his mind ($$$) is with UGA

We've lost thi$$$ battle too many times, but with a great season I think we could overcome the bag$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back