Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
A coach who just went 6-6 and is an embarrassment on the sidelines the way he berates players. A coach who has a mediocre .720 winning percentage without Jameis.

They are dumping huge bags. All this “just win and they’ll come” rhetoric is nonsense in today’s hardcore bag age.
PREACH

Their DL Dominated our OL.....and it behooves me to say it.....
They did but that still was enough for them to keep it that close. We weren’t prepared, plain and simple. We knew they had an elite defense and a patch work offense and we still let them hang around. We have two major blemishes and MNCs left on the table in 86 and 02.

It's the truth. Also, show up to the games or give the tickets to someone that will go. We have to show up and show out. I am out of state but planning to go to at least 2-3 games. We are right on the cusp let's help push it through to the finish line.
I'm out of state never been to a miami game but really want to this year to the FSU any advice on purchasing tickets and what's a good price and place to sit?

Advertisement
I've seen this story before fellas, our chances are very slim unless we have a playoff worthy season and Georgia dropping about 3 games.

I've seen this story before fellas, our chances are very slim unless we have a playoff worthy season and Georgia dropping about 3 games.

Won’t matter. Worst case for UGA is they have to up the price if they have a bad year.

This one is 99.99% over.

Man I dont think y'all understand what coach mean when he says Miami needs to lock down da state of Miami and if they do that they will compete for chips like every other Miami team that did that. Y'all being star whores and getting ****ed at this class but this is da kind of class that will be da prime example of what coach talking bout on how DA U was and will be built. Da 3stars that everybody doubting and saying I rather have the other dude cause Tom ******* Lug%%#*@% (whateva his name is)from espn gave him 4stars. He might be good but I'm going to trust coach that this dude will be a dog also with his coaches teaching and da fire he will have.

You guys love this false bravado.

Advertisement
Yes, I think that ship sailed too. As optimistic as I was before the weekend, I think the reality is he is gone. Here's a snippet from their recognized "insider" today - sort of mirrors some of the stuff implied on their board yesterday

As big as the public commits were, the silent commits may be even BIGGER and will push this class to another #1 finish.

For the 2019 class we got 3 more silents that are not public yet, all very highly rated guys wrapped up and 1 more guy that is 95% in the bag, he was told by a family member to think about it over night, but he’s super excited and committed to the Dawgs and was Ready to pop with is commitment.
Look for a couple silents to go public soon this will move the class to the #1 spot and it will be hard for Bama to retake going forward.

For the 2020 class, 2 silents and both highly rated on UGA and recruiting sites ranking boards.

Hope he just gets it over with publicly.

Makes sense...south fla kid with the home pressure to play for UM usually silently committ elsehwhere to avoid the hometown back lash.

I predict TS to wait until early signing day to announce he's going to UGA.

You guys love this false bravado.
You sound stupid whoodie. I don't get off trying impress dudes idk how you rock but I can care less bout what someone on a message board think bout me. You got life and bull**** mixed up this football talk. If someone needed to do that on here bless their heart.

You sound stupid whoodie. I don't get off trying impress dudes idk how you rock but I can care less bout what someone on a message board think bout me. You got life and bull**** mixed up this football talk. If someone needed to do that on here bless their heart.

You actually are stupid. This **** made zero sense with regard to what I replied to you.

Good luck in surgery and take your meds.

TS is gone but whatever he wants to go be dawg and not a cane cool. I just wish we could ask name the last UGAy DB that was drafted high or even played well in the NFL. Miami has Colbert, Artie B, Bush, Corn, merriweather, Kenny P and Brandon Harris like its not even close and Miami has been bad for 10 years. Im just sick of this business decision garbage bc if that were the case and these kids did their homework Miami would be the spot then for a DB over UGAy

Last edited:
Advertisement
TS is gone but whatever he wants to go be dawg and not a cane cool. I just wish we could ask name the last UGAy DB that was drafted high or even played well in the NFL. Miami has Colbert, Artie B, Bush, Corn, merriweather, Kenny P and Brandon Harris like its not even close and Miami has been bad for 10 years. Im just sick of this business decision garbage bc if that were the case and these kids did their homework Miami would be the spot then for a DB over UGAy

Business decision = paid. Nothing to do with anything else.

Business decision = paid. Nothing to do with anything else.
Makes sense but I still don't agree longevity should come into play but I understand a 17yr old its tough to turn down cash now if you've been struggling your whole life and I wont hate on that

A Ga guy near me who is in the know said that the only way they do not take Tyrique in class is if he waits to long to let them go public with his commitment. They only have 4-5 slots left and with a couple silents and some big fish left are getting close to be full. Guy also said they might cull a couple current commitments if necessary.

One reason I believe what he saying is that he knew about RB from La 2 days before it announced. The crazy part is kid had never visited campus and was 100% CB's to other schools, but as guy said he was getting a scholarship offer he could not refuse.

Advertisement
I heard a very interesting Miami Huddlecast with Kelvin Harris and Kevin Patrick (Canes for life) going in depth about recruiting and rankings. Worth a listen.

The crazy part is kid had never visited campus and was 100% CB's to other schools, but as guy said he was getting a scholarship offer he could not refuse.

Clearly it's $. Fans everywhere are starting to claim UGA is cheating. It's so obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back