Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Miami can't match Bama bag money, UGA bag money, or Clemson bag money ... F dat! There is plenty of money in Miami, if anyone gave a dam enough to drop bags for this U. Miami got students who make enough selling blow to drop decent sized bags. The difference is those other schools have alum and fans with money who are fanatical and willing to drop bags, and coaches who encourage it. Miami doesn't and Richt don't play da bag game.

My friend works in the athletic department at Georgia. We’re not getting Stevenson. Him and Emory getting $$$$

I def don’t think it’s the same; but paying players only get u so far. What’s working for Bama is not only are they paying players, but their winning and they have become a factory (granted, a high bust ratio) but nevertheless, a factory.

What I’m saying is that UGA is paying AND Smart can go around boasting rings from his time at Bama, but they JUST came off a CFP Finals. But if Kirby can’t sustain winning (which I wholeheartedly feel he can’t), like UF w Muschamp, all that hype will die down and bags won’t matter as much.

Look at LSU for instance or Auburn. They’re fallen off and u don’t hear bout kids rushing to them, except back yard kids.

We just need to take care of our business, period. We need to be able to say, “here’s our perks, come here, not only will u win, but we’ll help u obtain that long term money or u go to (x school) and we’ll ruin ur career.”

We don’t have that power. U don’t think us falling off for 3 games in a row is not hurting us? U don’t think Kirby is not telling these So Fla kids “see, this is y they hired me over that guy over there?” Of course that’s going on. U don’t think Coley is not negatively recruiting against us? Of course that’s happening.

So yes, bags are getting these young men, but our rep for 10+ years and how we ended the season is helping. There’s a reason y it’s now being called a “business” decision. They getting paid, plus they are going to a place they feel they can get easy access to the NFL.

That’s y I keep preaching this year is hella important. We have another long losing streak and kiss the class of 19 and 20 good bye.

I have no evidence or proof but I think Smart will sustain winning in that weak *** division. Reason being talent and the formula.....they played the same style butch did and bama does now. With athletes that style wins and wins big. Even if they cant throq it just recruit the best rb's and monster olines and give them deer antler and eveyone gets drafted. IMO UGA is here to stay unless some sanctions happen which i highly doubt. These higher ups will do all they can to have a sec vs sec tirle game. Bama was the best teamlast year but had no reason tobe in the playoffs period. They letting them in is like saying the Jets had the best stats but lost the wild card game but we advancing them into next week. Winning youe conference should be a playoff game.

Advertisement
Miami can't match Bama bag money, UGA bag money, or Clemson bag money ... F dat! There is plenty of money in Miami, if anyone gave a dam enough to drop bags for this U. Miami got students who make enough selling blow to drop decent sized bags. The difference is those other schools have alum and fans with money who are fanatical and willing to drop bags, and coaches who encourage it. Miami doesn't and Richt don't play da bag game.
they cant. Miami and USC always get treated different. They are big city programs, not some redneck, tailgating, marching band centered program.

I can't believe their fans are this bold with it!!
Capture.PNG

Advertisement
But in actuality, looking at that game, NO WAY should it have even been that close. Look at our roster and what they did at the next level and compare that w OSU. Yes Porter screwed us, but it shouldn’t have even been that close.
I totally agree. That Roscoe Parrish(trying to do too much)fumble right before the end of regulation in The Red Zone was what ****ed us. It was a turnover fest in their favor, while we couldn’t even get one.

A&M, who has sucked for 5 years, is getting whoever they want this cycle.

Only difference is their new coach has unleashed the boosters to play the bag game.

Yes, winning helps and would help us. But a kid like Tyrique isn't turning down what is a minimum of $250k plus benefits from UGA, no matter how well we do on the field

They also have hired a coach who has won a National Championship in the last 5 yrs, won a national championship as an assistant under Saban in the last 15 year’s, and have flooded the NFL w talent. That plays a part, too.

they cant. Miami and USC always get treated different. They are big city programs, not some redneck, tailgating, marching band centered program.
don't forget that neither are public

Advertisement
They also have hired a coach who has won a National Championship in the last 5 yrs, won a national championship as an assistant under Saban in the last 15 year’s, and have flooded the NFL w talent. That plays a part, too.

Kinda like UF did a few years back.

A coach who just went 6-6 and is an embarrassment on the sidelines the way he berates players. A coach who has a mediocre .720 winning percentage without Jameis.

They are dumping huge bags. All this “just win and they’ll come” rhetoric is nonsense in today’s hardcore bag age.

Advertisement
don't forget that neither are public

And when Miami and/or USC are rolling, no one in the country can touch them. think Miami 00-02 and USC 03-05.

Both lost bull**** games for b2b titles, but the talent levels were head and shoulders above everyone else.

Around this time is when the good ole boy network had seen enough, so they jam SC first and then us, yet the hillbillys get off free constantly.

Bama and their suit guy, never heard a word, now their car guy, never heard a word. Auburn and Cam, silencio, Urb at UF and Ohio State, recruiting the top1% of 1%. Such a scumbag, and hypocrite, he has had more pieces of crap on his teams than anyone. Dabo forking out cheese left and right with no repercussion.

Just wait because we and SC are pretty **** close to being there again, and guarandamntee you, some **** will hit the fan.

Man I dont think y'all understand what coach mean when he says Miami needs to lock down da state of Miami and if they do that they will compete for chips like every other Miami team that did that. Y'all being star whores and getting ****ed at this class but this is da kind of class that will be da prime example of what coach talking bout on how DA U was and will be built. Da 3stars that everybody doubting and saying I rather have the other dude cause Tom ******* Lug%%#*@% (whateva his name is)from espn gave him 4stars. He might be good but I'm going to trust coach that this dude will be a dog also with his coaches teaching and da fire he will have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back