Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Not just coached up but also having the ability to motivate and manage all those big egos. Remember how excited Texas AM was a few years ago when they signed a couple 5 star QBs and a few 5 Star WRs? Then, a couple years later they either transfer or busted.

And ole miss...which of course got em busted. Bit they had the egos too

Kid isn't coming here. Tyson Campbell v2.

Writing has been on the wall since May ^ gentlemen.

The Surtain/Campbell/Frontrunning Bags warning signs have been prevalent

Always remember, optimism is never rewarded in recruiting. Only the facts are. The facts in this case show that Tysonrique Campbellson has been finagling the Klansmen sacks in Athens for months now

However longshot ($), we will not Stop recruiting him or Battle. Guaranteed they will be at our games on Saturdays.

Advertisement
However longshot ($), we will not Stop recruiting him or Battle. Guaranteed they will be at our games on Saturdays.

Whatever he does wether he commits early or not it won’t be over at all anytime soon

Rumor is New Spring Church gives the players the money bc New Spring built a church less than a minute off campus
Whoever spread that rumor is a ******* idiot...you guys would suck at being criminals if you think keeping the same meeting spot won’t get you busted.

Most are created through pools where there is no money trail. That way they write it off as a regular deposit they needed to pay a bill or so they had cash for a local trip if ever caught(not happening). The way Old **** was doing it was dumb as **** and is how you get caught to begin with...

Everybody shîts on rumph every chance they get but the last 2 years banda has missed on jobe, battle, and possibly stevenson. And he didn't even have battle as a priority at first. But nothing will be said.

Everybody shîts on rumph every chance they get but the last 2 years banda has missed on jobe, battle, and possibly stevenson. And he didn't even have battle as a priority at first. But nothing will be said.
:monkey-serious: True lol, **** it man

Advertisement
Whoever spread that rumor is a ******* idiot...you guys would suck at being criminals if you think keeping the same meeting spot won’t get you busted.

Most are created through pools where there is no money trail. That way they write it off as a regular deposit they needed to pay a bill or so they had cash for a local trip if ever caught(not happening). The way Old **** was doing it was dumb as **** and is how you get caught to begin with...

Bro you just posted saying your trusty uncle convinced you we got beat fair and square without bags. I guess you believed he really wanted to be close to Auntie?

Pot meet Kettle.

Bro you just posted saying your trusty uncle convinced you we got beat fair and square without bags. I guess you believed he really wanted to be close to Auntie?

Pot meet Kettle.
Lol, you’re right. Another dude didn’t talk about that a month and a half when he met up with a Bama booster or anything...he created a whole thread on it. They’re not using a church...do you even know it’s a separate law to use something like that as a front?

I love how you guys apparently know how bags are transferred...

Writing has been on the wall since May ^ gentlemen.

The Surtain/Campbell/Frontrunning Bags warning signs have been prevalent

Always remember, optimism is never rewarded in recruiting. Only the facts are. The facts in this case show that Tysonrique Campbellson has been finagling the Klansmen sacks in Athens for months now
You can add Dent to this list. The kid flat out said it on camera.

Advertisement

I'm just telling you what they say up here near Clemson. I'm not sure you are aware of how large of a church New Spring is and the revenue it makes. Macs dine-in use to be the drop off point for Clemson in the 80s. Do I believe New Spring is involved with the bags at Clemson? No.

I highly doubt he'll remain a silent for long. UGA seems to be getting their commits to go public sooner rather than later this year because of the early signing period. I'd be surprised if he hasn't announced in the next week or so.
We shall

This kid

yep. Beautiful southern looking church immediately before you hit the main front lawn of campus.
That's not its main location tho. They have around 12 "campuses" I believe. Main campus in Anderson then Greenville, Spartanburg, Columbia, North Charleston, and others. I'm not sure how widespread they are.

Advertisement
I'm just telling you what they say up here near Clemson. I'm not sure you are aware of how large of a church New Spring is and the revenue it makes. Macs dine-in use to be the drop off point for Clemson in the 80s. Do I believe New Spring is involved with the bags at Clemson? No.
I understand you’re just repeating what you heard but a restaurant is different than a church. There’s separate laws against using something like that as a front for any kind of laundering scheme.

I understand you’re just repeating what you heard but a restaurant is different than a church. There’s separate laws against using something like that as a front for any kind of laundering scheme.
Maybe so, but a multi-million dollar church that isn't taxed can very easily "donate the money" elsewhere. I personally know the pastor at New Spring, Clayton King, I can tell you that they don't. It's a rumor started by a bunch of upset South Carolina fans lol.

You sound really dumb. Almost as if you have no idea how money is washed. Congrats?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back