Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I wonder how DB recruiting would have been if Blake James didn’t blink in the 1st rd when trying to outbid LSU for Corey Raymond

You get what you pay for

Advertisement
I wonder how DB recruiting would have been if Blake James didn’t blink in the 1st rd when trying to outbid LSU for Corey Raymond

You get what you pay for
We might have landed the Byrd (possibly Surtain Jr.), but guys like TC and Tyrique wouldn't have come.

And I continue to say this -- it's all fair to take Rumph to task for his recruiting, but Banda (Tyrique's recruiter) is no better. His personality and charm allows him to escape scrutiny, but he's had some epic flops as well and routinely gets worked on the trail. I'm also not sold on his coaching ability. Absent Jaquan (who was always a dog), our Safety plays has left alot to be desired

Advertisement
If you think Miami can drop bags like the Alabama's and Georgia's of the world what kinda kush are you smoking sir?

Peep this:

We get 4 years of sanctions and lambasted by the media for that entire duration for kids getting dinners, playing with ****/***, partying on boats and houses.

Penn State internally accepts and institutionalizes Sandusky in the form of financial support/facilities for a YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP where he goes on to molest kids for YEARS and they have their sanctions cut in HALF while we had to finish ours. Penn State knew about this the entire time.

Read that last part three times and let that **** sink in.

Miami will NEVER. Let me repeat. NEVER be able to get away with what the "blue chip" colleges get away with. What we can do is identify our kids and coach them up. South Florida has 200 kids a year.

Let me ask you this. Did this team get better from Richt's first to second year in overall talent? Yes. Did it get better from second to third? Yes.

Just keep feeding the engine. Lingard was wanted by the entire planet along with a bunch of other kids and we got him in just last year. Ya'll love focusing on the bad around here and that isn't orange and green glasses. We can legitimately go 12-0 this year. LSU, FSU and BC scare me the most. That stretch of Ga Tech and Va Tech did prior to the rules change which will hamper Ga Tech and Va Tech losing literally their entire defense.

Win games and lets see how this plays out. We been behind in the money bag game since 1927.
This is the problem... to be clear im not calling you stupid in the least so before you respond please see what im saying. NEVER in my post did i say our fans need to help us with a bag game... how bout help support our university first & foremost so we have adequate facilities & atmosphere to other top teir universities. Personally im not gonna have the conversation with you or anyone else on here or anywhere else about how a bag game works & whos involved in it. For me i bleed these colors. Thats all im gonna say. Im back to my silence now. Good day sir.

Which would be?

NewSpring Church...founding pastor Perry Noble was/is like best friends with Dabo and was the team chaplain I believe. He ended up getting ousted in a scandal involving drugs and alcohol.

Anyway, it is believed that NewSpring is involved in Clemson's sudden recruiting prowess.

If he continues to hang on campus, then I feel we are still in it. Why be a silent somewhere, and spend time at another campus? Its a waste of time. He's all excited about Athens after that big visit. I get it. I probably would be too. At the end of the day, he's in Miami and he's around our coaches, players, and his HS teammates who happen to be Canes. Stay tuned.

If he continues to hang on campus, then I feel we are still in it. Why be a silent somewhere, and spend time at another campus? Its a waste of time. He's all excited about Athens after that big visit. I get it. I probably would be too. At the end of the day, he's in Miami and he's around our coaches, players, and his HS teammates who happen to be Canes. Stay tuned.

I highly doubt he'll remain a silent for long. UGA seems to be getting their commits to go public sooner rather than later this year because of the early signing period. I'd be surprised if he hasn't announced in the next week or so.

Advertisement
Ivins seems pretty conservative with his CB’s. There is definitely a reason he cast his for UGAy. The reason he would continue to hang around is for free tickets to hard rock.... and have his ego stroked.

Especially if he commits to UGA.

You don't just let Elite talent go without a fight. Even if he's playing the bag game and we only have a 1% chance to flip him we gotta swing on top talent like that.
Yes you are right, we still recruit him. What we need not do on here is act like a bunch of gigly school girls everytime he shows up on campus to hang out with his friends. We should only post **** when he shows up for meetings with the coaches. That other **** is unmanly.

Ivins seems pretty conservative with his CB’s. There is definitely a reason he cast his for UGAy. The reason he would continue to hang around is for free tickets to hard rock.... and have his ego stroked.
That and not have the Miami faithfull blow his twitter up with calling him a traitor and a sellout.

Advertisement
I still can't believe there were dudes on here trying to downplay TS driving by UM's campus, right before our biggest recruiting event of the year, as he made his 700 mile journey to look at UGA's new locker room. This current situation is why it was a big deal and why a lot of us saw this as a major red flag, as it was a clear indication of where he was leaning

This is the problem... to be clear im not calling you stupid in the least so before you respond please see what im saying. NEVER in my post did i say our fans need to help us with a bag game... how bout help support our university first & foremost so we have adequate facilities & atmosphere to other top teir universities. Personally im not gonna have the conversation with you or anyone else on here or anywhere else about how a bag game works & whos involved in it. For me i bleed these colors. Thats all im gonna say. Im back to my silence now. Good day sir.

I'm born and raised down here and will be paying that student loan off to Miami for awhile now but hey if you want to make vague general statements and pretend certain realities do not exist more power to you. I can only point out ignorance and let the chips fall where they may.

Like no one else on the internet has spelled out the bag game and you hold all the info. GTFOH LOL

Child please. I've had that story told in person and online so many times I cannot remember the count.

Good day as well.

Advertisement
The living legend at his best. You just get it.

It’s mind boggling some posters don’t understand what is happening, yet find it “unacceptable” to lose elite athletes to bags.
I think Rumph is a crappy recruiter, but I fully accept the fact that South Florida recruiting is a complete toilet at this point.

The bag schools have figured out the formula for supplementing their rosters every year with the South Florida maggots who wear “For Sale” signs around their necks. If a high 4/5 Star has made it clear that he’s for sale we don’t stand much of a chance.

And as long as our dopey fans accept the facgitty excuses (they develop guys; it felt like home; relationships; education; etc.) there will never be any heat on these scumbags. The buyers will continue to flagrantly pay, and the sellers will wax poetic about how incredible Athens is then never set foot there again when their eligibility is up.

They’ll return here to the limp-wristed back-slapping of prideless and sackless local leeches looking to suck up to athletes for payouts or just to tell their loser buddies that they’re pals with some washed up traitorous trash.

Tons of CB’s now for TS to UGAy. Even Ivins CB’d him to UGAy. Seems like the cats out of the bag on this one.

Question is do we bother to still recruit him? We have spent 2 years on him and even had players go to his game. Do you just cut bait completely or let him continue to use you for free tickets?

I don't think it will be an issue. I doubt he will be around much anymore. Especially if he is one of the silent commits that their boards are claiming. I would be happy to be wrong. Ivins said his sources were people in South Florida.

I highly doubt he'll remain a silent for long. UGA seems to be getting their commits to go public sooner rather than later this year because of the early signing period. I'd be surprised if he hasn't announced in the next week or so.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back