Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
LOL at anyone who buys this friend on the team ****. It’s always some great friendship that leads these South Florida grabbers to some remote KKK or meth wasteland. Wasn’t Phony Michel suddenly Tyson Scumbag’s mentor and spiritual adviser last year?
lets not act like nobody has ever made the *** move to choose another school over us...tyler boyd ringing a bell?

Advertisement
If Tyrique had visited today after he got back home I think i'd be more confident he didn't just give a silent to UGA. But who the **** knows. They have like 5 5* recruits currently, and are just adding more elite talent.

Still think he comes here, but honestly Idc. I'm just looking forward to this season.

If Tyrique had visited today after he got back home I think i'd be more confident he didn't just give a silent to UGA. But who the **** knows. They have like 5 5* recruits currently, and are just adding more elite talent.

Still think he comes here, but honestly Idc. I'm just looking forward to this season.
Tons of CB’s now for TS to UGAy. Even Ivins CB’d him to UGAy. Seems like the cats out of the bag on this one.

Question is do we bother to still recruit him? We have spent 2 years on him and even had players go to his game. Do you just cut bait completely or let him continue to use you for free tickets?

Advertisement
I’ve been saying this for the longest, too many people on here want Miami to imitate Bama & Ohio state success with recruiting, they should just say they want Miami to be the new Bama or Ohio state. If we’re looking for a modern team that we can follow a similar blueprint in terms of recruiting, then it should be Clemson. Clemson targets the 5* QB & DL, every other position can be filled with depth (4* & 3*), only in some cases you take a can’t miss 5* at another position, you take a minimum class 15-22 scholarships, because quality > quantity, (we need to make a Miami scholarship significant again) & through coaching and development, you build a national contender, I hate Clemson as much as the next Cane but u can’t deny that they’re killing it in terms of recruiting.

They also have a Mega Church helping them land those recruits, so there's that...

Tons of CB’s now for TS to UGAy. Even Ivins CB’d him to UGAy. Seems like the cats out of the bag on this one.

Question is do we bother to still recruit him? We have spent 2 years on him and even had players go to his game. Do you just cut bait completely or let him continue to use you for free tickets?

I hate the local kids who want to hang around but will not commit. If I were king, if you are not committed, you are just another guy we are recruiting and get nothing special...................

You always continue to recruit him. You never know what can happen. That said, we on this site need to stop talking about him.

Advertisement

I say gradually shut it down to nothing before the season starts. Recruit his mother. Have the current players recruit him. But I wouldn't expend anymore resources on him.

Time to move on.

Indeed.

He also put a CB for Nunn to Miami, Tyler Davis to FSU. He likes his previous CB to Miami for Ingraham and he is about to put one for Summerall in our favour.

Did Ivins have anything specific to say about Summerall? It's really good news to hear he's thinking about putting in a pick for him since there has been a run of CB's to UF for him.

They also have a Mega Church helping them land those recruits, so there's that...

NJAfuh.gif

Advertisement

YES WE BOTHER TO STILL RECRUIT HIM. lol wtf.

All I got To say is I know these schools ain’t only throwing bags at the db position in south Florida... so what’s the problem?

Advertisement
If he's headed to Georgia, then put him up on the running list of turncoats and shame him if he claims 305...why isn't that thread pinned to the top of this board?

If we needed any indication of who he is no better place to look than his transfer from South Dade to Southridge (under Irvin that school wasn't the school that gave Miami Pope, Scaife, and Wiggins).

We are going to have to make our living like Louisville did down here a few years ago. We are pretty much relegated to getting the guys that the bag schools don’t target with a few exceptions like the great Guravn Ice Man Hall.

Every year, we will see the bag schools target 4 or 5 of the top South Florida kids. We are going to have to get the best of the rest. Fortunately, there are enough in “the best of the rest” category to help build a championship team with as long as we get kids who were raised right with real families from outside the are like Brevin, Deejay, Hightower, Mallory, and dudes like that.

The living legend at his best. You just get it.

It’s mind boggling some posters don’t understand what is happening, yet find it “unacceptable” to lose elite athletes to bags.

Did Ivins have anything specific to say about Summerall? It's really good news to hear he's thinking about putting in a pick for him since there has been a run of CB's to UF for him.

Still a battle with UF, but he is no more a Gata lean. If he has to put a CB right now that would be in our favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back