Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Elite corner backs are some of the highest paid players in college football. It is a critical position and coaches pay up for those players.

It's simply unacceptable that we miss on our top DB target 2 years in a row now to UGA.
U know when thatll change? When even a slim fraction of our fan base becomes as financially invested in our program as a good MAJORITY of these types of programs fan bases are... Yall wanna see change well than ill look forward to seeing our diamond club membership numbers shoot up... Maybe that way we won't have to do crowdfunding for a petty *** ipf for **** near 3 years... Well spends plenty on flying a ******* banner that makes us as a university look like clueless ******** & our fanbase look like complete douchebags who dont support us bit heaven forbid people donate so we can compete... smdh

Clemson aint been pulling in classes like that. There last 3 classes has been 7th,11th,16th.

Look deeper....they'll sign a small class with five 5 stars that were paid handsomely and the rest 3 stars....they've perfected it

Last edited:
U know when thatll change? When even a slim fraction of our fan base becomes as financially invested in our program as a good MAJORITY of these types of programs fan bases are... Yall wanna see change well than ill look forward to seeing our diamond club membership numbers shoot up... Maybe that way we won't have to do crowdfunding for a petty *** ipf for **** near 3 years... Well spends plenty on flying a ******* banner that makes us as a university look like clueless ******** & our fanbase look like complete douchebags who dont support us bit heaven forbid people donate so we can compete... smdh

It's the truth. Also, show up to the games or give the tickets to someone that will go. We have to show up and show out. I am out of state but planning to go to at least 2-3 games. We are right on the cusp let's help push it through to the finish line.

Advertisement
It would bother me more if TS was an elite OL or DT. That's what we need to win championships at Miami. DB's are a dime a dozen in SFL. They ain't gonna win us championships, but those OL's and DT's **** sure will. Y'all focusing on the wrong part of the game. We always gone have talent in the secondary, RB and WR. At least good enough to win championships. We need a competant QB and a bad *** OL and DL. Don't let the door hit ya Tyrique and I hope you don't get homesick, cuz if you was 6'4" and 300 lbs. it would bother me a helluva lot more, and remember young buck, UGA can only play 4/5 DB's at a time and they got a long list in front of you.

Uga fans saying Dovaad Wilson is Tyriques best friend and ****. Lol if this dude leaves because of one friend at UGA smh
LOL at anyone who buys this friend on the team ****. It’s always some great friendship that leads these South Florida grabbers to some remote KKK or meth wasteland. Wasn’t Phony Michel suddenly Tyson Scumbag’s mentor and spiritual adviser last year?

Told yall

Theres specific kids each cycle on defense who are old school miami super talents. They just dont come here and u can tell by how they r being recruited. They could be great kids dreaming of playing home but slowly but surely they sell out cause the money is just too good. They give u the oh this team wins excuse or this coach is awesome or i want to do my own thing. All lies and people eat it up......its bags that change kids minds its money. Just like people chase job promotions. Miami cant compete (for national titles) in this new era they just cant. The sooner some of yall figure that out the better....i figured this **** out a few months ago and accepted it.

It may just come down to player development and a little more out of state recruiting to fill holes. But that living and dying by SoFlo **** ain’t gon cut it these days. I don’t know why this fanbase think we can’t be successful with more oos players. Look at Clemson. Miami needs to get more planted in Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, etc. to fill holes with players who are just as good as these soflo players.

I think you might be right about the bags and paid trips for these 5* kids. It's suspicious as **** how these kids that are't well off at all can take all these unofficial visits all around the country.

However I do think we can win. There's still plenty of huge talent in South Florida not even including the 5*. Also need to get on them several years early. This is what I like about the 2020 class. Build a very strong relationship way before anybody else even knows about these kids.

Sam Brooks in an example. He's a clear 5*.

After the last few years of recruiting we should all be traumatized. Great start for the 2020 class, but I’ve seen this movie before.

Advertisement
It may just come down to player development and a little more out of state recruiting to fill holes. But that living and dying by SoFlo **** ain’t gon cut it these days. I don’t know why this fanbase think we can’t be successful with more oos players. Look at Clemson. Miami needs to get more planted in Georgia, Texas, Louisiana, etc. to fill holes with players who are just as good as these soflo players.
or replacing Rumph

Coming to campus was cool, but if he commits to UGA that should stop. I know kids nowadays don't operate like that, but they should. Sad part is, that's probably what DJ's tweet was about. Once again a kid NOT from south Florida saying what should be said.
Kids are too soft and friendly these days. They let that retarded facquit Kaindoh’s Kuck hang around campus last year and even take pics throwing up that stupid *** A.

If this was 2000, Nate Webster would eat these bytches faces and then fck their 12 year old sister.

We need more Deejay Dallases and Brevin Jordans around here.

wgata m
Exactly. I think they drop 3; one in the regular season, SECC against Bama, and the bowl game. I don't think Kirby has what it takes to get that team fired up for a bowl game after getting their hearts ripped out again by daddy.

Thought Davis was pegged to Bama? But anyways, I personally don’t care. It will all come crashing down. Again, Smart is not Saban. Bama will still own UGA, period. Anyone recall what Muschamp was doing at UF? Remember how UF was snagging 5 star after 5 star? Yeah; that lasted.

What we need to do is take care of business on the field. We also need to make sure we do so as disrespectful as possible, and put everyone on notice.

You are a fool if you think this is the same. They are shelling huge dollars. Kirby has taken the Saban model and blown it up on steroid. Jimbo is out doing the same with A & M's money. College Football is out of control.

Advertisement
Clemson? And if Kirby starts stepping on Saban's toes for some recruits we might see an Ole' Miss type scenario. Also don't underestimate locker room cohesiveness. UGA gained a ton of young talent but also lost a ton of senior leadership. Saban can grayshirt 4stars and keep attitudes in check, remains to be seen if Smart can do that.

Clemson isn't as talented as Georgia the past 3 recruiting classes as I'm using 247 as my reference point. Here's their last 3 cycles:

2016 - #11 ( 1 5-star)
2017 - #16 ( 2 5-stars)
2018 - #7 ( 5 5-stars)

And yes, you basically echoed my point in how Kirby's going to have to manage a lot of egos soon. Saban can do it because of cache, Kirby doesn't have that built up so it'll be interesting to see how this ends.

So you don't have to dig further than that to conclude that UGA has the best talent in the country??

Outside of Bama and Ohio St., Georgia's got a deeply talented team. But it's one thing being talented and a whole different thing being coached up.

We are going to have to make our living like Louisville did down here a few years ago. We are pretty much relegated to getting the guys that the bag schools don’t target with a few exceptions like the great Guravn Ice Man Hall.

Every year, we will see the bag schools target 4 or 5 of the top South Florida kids. We are going to have to get the best of the rest. Fortunately, there are enough in “the best of the rest” category to help build a championship team with as long as we get kids who were raised right with real families from outside the are like Brevin, Deejay, Hightower, Mallory, and dudes like that.

Advertisement
Outside of Bama and Ohio St., Georgia's got a deeply talented team. But it's one thing being talented and a whole different thing being coached up.
Not just coached up but also having the ability to motivate and manage all those big egos. Remember how excited Texas AM was a few years ago when they signed a couple 5 star QBs and a few 5 Star WRs? Then, a couple years later they either transfer or busted.

Ding ding ding. The schools that are winning titles are ones that are fully committed to winning. For a long time it was the admin being stingy with money and now you see that they are opening up more and seeing how much football helps the entire school not just the athletic department. Applications went through the roof the weekend after College Game day came here and showed off the campus. Now its on the fans to give more.

If you think Miami can drop bags like the Alabama's and Georgia's of the world what kinda kush are you smoking sir?

Peep this:

We get 4 years of sanctions and lambasted by the media for that entire duration for kids getting dinners, playing with ****/***, partying on boats and houses.

Penn State internally accepts and institutionalizes Sandusky in the form of financial support/facilities for a YOUTH FOOTBALL CAMP where he goes on to molest kids for YEARS and they have their sanctions cut in HALF while we had to finish ours. Penn State knew about this the entire time.

Read that last part three times and let that **** sink in.

Miami will NEVER. Let me repeat. NEVER be able to get away with what the "blue chip" colleges get away with. What we can do is identify our kids and coach them up. South Florida has 200 kids a year.

Let me ask you this. Did this team get better from Richt's first to second year in overall talent? Yes. Did it get better from second to third? Yes.

Just keep feeding the engine. Lingard was wanted by the entire planet along with a bunch of other kids and we got him in just last year. Ya'll love focusing on the bad around here and that isn't orange and green glasses. We can legitimately go 12-0 this year. LSU, FSU and BC scare me the most. That stretch of Ga Tech and Va Tech did prior to the rules change which will hamper Ga Tech and Va Tech losing literally their entire defense.

Win games and lets see how this plays out. We been behind in the money bag game since 1927.

We are going to have to make our living like Louisville did down here a few years ago. We are pretty much relegated to getting the guys that the bag schools don’t target with a few exceptions like the great Guravn Ice Man Hall.

Every year, we will see the bag schools target 4 or 5 of the top South Florida kids. We are going to have to get the best of the rest. Fortunately, there are enough in “the best of the rest” category to help build a championship team with as long as we get kids who were raised right with real families from outside the are like Brevin, Deejay, Hightower, Mallory, and dudes like that.

I should have just re quoted this instead of beating the dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back