Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Coley couldn't get his mama to come to Miami when he was here.
He was a piece of **** when he was Qb Coach at Miami High and is still a piece of ****!! So how in the fvck is he getting all these top Croots? Da Bag$
1532922397305.png

Advertisement
This is the article that did it for me: Elite CB Tyrique Stevenson weighs in on chasing dreams, Miami and UGA

Once he started talking about Auntie in Atlanta & his "good friend" Divaad Wilson, I knew he was gone. That's how you know he was getting bagged up, when he starts waxing poetic about other kids on the team that did the same thing. That's how they facilitate it.

I'll still hold out a small amount of hope we can somehow convince him Miami is the best place for him, but otherwise UGA got'em.

Oh yeah; the ole auntie who’s like his great great great aunt’s, niece’s daughter’s aunt that happens to live out there, is all we need to know he’s not coming. Been said this when he was always on campus. Again, there’s no need to always be on campus and don’t commit. Don’t use our school to just kick it.

Last edited:
Yes, and Rian Davis, and some ATH from Baton Rouge

Thought Davis was pegged to Bama? But anyways, I personally don’t care. It will all come crashing down. Again, Smart is not Saban. Bama will still own UGA, period. Anyone recall what Muschamp was doing at UF? Remember how UF was snagging 5 star after 5 star? Yeah; that lasted.

What we need to do is take care of business on the field. We also need to make sure we do so as disrespectful as possible, and put everyone on notice.

Thought Davis was pegged to Bama? But anyways, I personally don’t care. It will all come crashing down. Again, Smart is not Saban. Bama will still own UGA, period. Anyone recall what Muschamp was doing at UF? Remember how UF was snagging 5 star after 5 star? Yeah; that lasted.

What we need to do is take care of business on the field. We also need to make sure we do so as disrespectful as possible, and put everyone on notice.
I don’t recall Muschamp recruiting anywhere near this level. Just sayin. I just don’t think UGA is going away. Although, Muschamp had an impressive team that first year and after that did **** the bed, so maybe.

Last edited:
Long way to go. Doesn’t look pretty right now, but at least he didn’t commit. If he did that, we’d be in some serious trouble. For now, UGA has the momentum and bags, but this is far from over. Just win.

Advertisement
I don’t recall Muschamp recruiting anywhere near this level. Just sayin

Oh no doubt; but my point was UF was getting top ranked kids as well. After Muschamp 2nd year, they recruited back to back top 3 classes. Then he was exposed and they started falling.

Smart is throwing around Nick Sabans rings, how he helped Nick win, plus they came off a CFP Finals game. There’s a stupid high in UGA and the boosters can taste it. The high will come down. No doubt in my mind, Smart is a corch. UGA should’ve lost a couple of games from mismanagement, but talent and leadership willed them to victory. That’s done now. He’ll have a roster filled w young divas.

Last edited:
We can win without TS, but you definitely want blue chips, but just like in the movie **** might not turn out so sweet for that program. The sec east is dog **** and will be for awhile. I'm more concerned with our coaches developing our players and us getting over klumpson

Oh yeah; the auntie who’s like his great great great aunts niece’s daughter aunt that happens to live out there is all we need to know he’s not coming. Been said this when he was always on campus. Again, there’s no need to always be on campus and don’t commit. Don’t use our school to just kick it.[/QUOTE
This is what I’m talking about.
He came on our campus and chilled with our players all the time and the players let that shh go on. Then our players go watch him at his spring game and he still dips. The screws need to be tightened. I don’t care if a kid pics a school for bags or whatever. But doing it like that just makes us look weak. I don’t know what’s harder to believe that he trolled the entire staff including his “friends” on the team or that he’s trolling uga.

This is what I’m talking about.
He came on our campus and chilled with our players all the time and the players let that shh go on. Then our players go watch him at his spring game and he still dips. The screws need to be tightened. I don’t care if a kid pics a school for bags or whatever. But doing it like that just makes us look weak. I don’t know what’s harder to believe that he trolled the entire staff including his “friends” on the team or that he’s trolling uga.
I don’t think he’s trolling anyone, in fact I would Have hated if he had committed to Miami early and then kept visiting Georgia or wherever even though he was committed. That would have been worse than it already is now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
God, you are an insufferable troll, snd now you’re pretending to have inside info.

You are literally the worst...and you’re such a pathetic mortherfūcking troll you're now slandering dead canes to make a point. What kind of a pos posts that garbage above.
Been trying to say it like a month ago when he had 30 posts dude will suck Kirby smart and James Coleys **** from behind if given the opportunity

I don’t think he’s trolling anyone, in fact I would Have hated if he had committed to Miami early and then kept visiting Georgia or wherever even though he was committed. That would have been worse than it is now.
There is always a worse and a better situation. But that’s what people tell themselves to feel better about the reality of the situation. The situation is that we are in a way way better place than 3 years ago. But the reality is that we still can’t keep the best talent home. No dissing the great caliber of talent we have on our team now and no one knows if some of our current players will blossom into better talent those that left. But the fact remains that the players that are considered can’t miss elite prospects from the tri county area are still getting poached. Yes other schools loses elite talent form theire back yard but not at the rate that we lose them.
Next sofla can’t miss player imo is Rosemy. Let’s see if he’s the one to break the cycle.

There is always a worse and a better situation. But that’s what people tell themselves to feel better about the reality of the situation. The situation is that we are in a way way better place than 3 years ago. But the reality is that we still can’t keep the best talent home. No dissing the great caliber of talent we have on our team now and no one knows if some of our current players will blossom into better talent those that left. But the fact remains that the players that are considered can’t miss elite prospects from the tri county area are still getting poached. Yes other schools loses elite talent form theire back yard but not at the rate that we lose them.
Next sofla can’t miss player imo is Rosemy. Let’s see if he’s the one to break the cycle.
It’s a straight up diss, just say we can’t keep some of the best home because the 2018 class showed that we can, we just haven’t done it enough yet in this cycle. It will all play out

Oh no doubt; but my point was UF was getting top ranked kids as well. After Muschamp 2nd year, they recruited back to back top 3 classes. Then he was exposed and they started falling.

Smart is throwing around Nick Sabans rings, how he helped Nick win, plus they came off a CFP Finals game. There’s a stupid high in UGA and the boosters can taste it. The high will come down. No doubt in my mind, Smart is a corch. UGA should’ve lost a couple of games from mismanagement, but talent and leadership willed them to victory. That’s done now. He’ll have a roster filled w young divas.
I can see them dropping 3 next year. (Including the bowl)

Advertisement
Also; I’m sick and tired of the narrative of these top recruits saying they need to be shown love.

We allowing kids to come on campus whenever they want, shouting them out on social media, THE ONLY SCHOOL to come to your spring game, yet b/c some hicks tell u ur great w a bag and smile, u go running?

Advertisement
Coming to campus was cool, but if he commits to UGA that should stop. I know kids nowadays don't operate like that, but they should. Sad part is, that's probably what DJ's tweet was about. Once again a kid NOT from south Florida saying what should be said.

Also; I’m sick and tired of the narrative of these top recruits saying they need to be shown love.

We allowing kids to come on campus whenever they want, shouting them out on social media, THE ONLY SCHOOL to come to your spring game, yet b/c some hicks tell u ur great w a bag and smile, u go running?
The kids are lying take interview of players with a grain of salt they BS 99% of the time

Told yall

Theres specific kids each cycle on defense who are old school miami super talents. They just dont come here and u can tell by how they r being recruited. They could be great kids dreaming of playing home but slowly but surely they sell out cause the money is just too good. They give u the oh this team wins excuse or this coach is awesome or i want to do my own thing. All lies and people eat it up......its bags that change kids minds its money. Just like people chase job promotions. Miami cant compete (for national titles) in this new era they just cant. The sooner some of yall figure that out the better....i figured this **** out a few months ago and accepted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back