Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Excuse me?!?

Did you watch the U documentaries? Did you read the Shapiro allegations?

Are you really this naive to think that Miami was an innocent bystander and all these allegations were false?

I love Miami, I donate every year (even in the Donna years!) But I also call a spade when it's a spade. Especially when I see things first hand, with my own eyses, unfiltered.

I'm going to go light on you, because you're approaching a road you do not want to go down brother with a battle you cannot win. Im warning you drop it now, let's keep secrets secrets.

You’re a fūcking troll.

You have in this thread alone at least a couple of dozen posts throwing Miami players, by name, under the bus.

You even had the nerve to bring up Pata.

How many times have you brought up Shapiro in this thread alone. At least 6 or 7 times.

Who does that?

Here’s your answer, not a Miami fan, not an alumni, which I doubt you are, but a.........

T

R

O

L

L

Last edited:
Excuse me?!?

Did you watch the U documentaries? Did you read the Shapiro allegations?

Are you really this naive to think that Miami was an innocent bystander and all these allegations were false?

I love Miami, I donate every year (even in the Donna years!) But I also call a spade when it's a spade. Especially when I see things first hand, with my own eyses, unfiltered.

I'm going to go light on you, because you're approaching a road you do not want to go down brother with a battle you cannot win. Im warning you drop it now, let's keep secrets secrets.
what are you gonna do next, tell us the miami bagman hooked up homer with a 09 Taurus?

Advertisement
Ban this fūcking troll already
You’re a fūcking troll.

You have in this thread alone at least a couple of dozen posts throwing Miami players, by name, under the bus.

You even had the nerve to bring up Pata.

How many times have you brought up Shapiro in this thread alone. At least 6 or 7 times.

Who does that?

Here’s your answer, not a Miami fan, not an alumni, which I doubt you are, but a.........

T

R

O

L

L
Clearly a troll lol
70FAA84A-7CAF-4E31-9FEE-D0804F45E6E7.jpeg

Advertisement
Surprised he hasn't brought up Rumph.

Does it matter. Coaches can be fair game for criticism as long as it’s based on results.

But when you try scoring debating points by perpetuating Miami stereotypes, by bringing up dead players and their rims, by constantly bringing up Shapiro, by saying “we do the same as the SEC schools (we don’t), by throwing other Miami players under the bus with half-truths and innuendo.....

Then that makes him a punk troll. No real Miami supporter does that.

Like I said before, what does this guy have to do, hang a troll sign on his avi.

This motherfūcker’s been stirring it up, giggling and rejoicing on here, since the TS situation seemingly maybe turned for the worse.

You can always tell a troll...when it’s bad news, they post more. It’s a big tell. Of course, shlt talking your school and players like he is, is another big tell.

Does it matter. Coaches can be fair game for criticism as long as it’s based on results.

But when you try scoring debating points by perpetuating Miami stereotypes, by bringing up dead players and their rims, by constantly bringing up Shapiro, by saying “we do the same as the SEC schools (we don’t), by throwing other Miami players under the bus with half-truths and innuendo.....

Then that makes him a punk troll. No real Miami supporter does that.

Like I said before, what does this guy have to do, hang a troll sign on his avi.

This motherfūcker’s been stirring it up, giggling and rejoicing on here, since the TS situation seemingly maybe turned for the worse.

You can always tell a troll...when it’s bad news, they post more. It’s a big tell. Of course, shlt talking your school and players like he is, is another big tell.
Agreed. Throwing Miami under the bus for far less egregious crimes while refusing to acknowledge the criminal culture in these SEC schools involving bags.

Advertisement
The writing was on the wall the second he decided to not come to Paradise.

We gotta proceed as if he ain't coming. Coley's grabbing whoever he wants out of S. Fla.

We also have to remember that this kid was committed to UF a year ago.

My attitude is we gotta make these guys regret passing us up. We're still collecting enough talent to make a CFP run every season. It's about time we started delivering on the promise.

BOOM! No more really needs to be said.

Advertisement
Writing is on the wall with this one. Good chance he goes ahead and commits soon though, so we won’t be waiting it out till the last minute just to get disappointed.

We’ll be fine. Need to get those guys in the trenches. We’ll never be lacking for solid players in the secondary. It’s the QB, OL and DL that will make or break us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back