Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Yeah I think Tyrique gone, probably told staff, that he was going to bounce on Thursday, maybe that’s why Cornelius Nunn is a sudden take, hope I’m wrong tho

Advertisement
Should have been on Battle from the start and should have stayed heavy on Gant.

Our DB recruiting this cycle has been a **** show.

Last edited:
I will give you the benefit of the doubt and answer it straight up...

Q: If we can't compete monetarily with Bama and UGA for these kid's services then how can you hold losing them to these Big Money schools against our coaches if money is what these kids are after?

A: Let's just stick within the scope of TS, I think it very rarely comes down to the size of the bag. I think we could often time come up with a package that took care of his family, satisfied his desire to get to the next level (that's self-evident by going to the U), have him staying home so his family can see him etc.. To many times you guys write these kids families off as money greedy whores. Some of these kids do actually come from good families, where the size of a bag "may be" one variable of many.

How many examples do you need in order see to see that these dudes are out for bags.
No one is allergic to money. All things being equal money always wins. Think bill gates doesn’t want an extra billion or so?
No one is calling them money whores. And I I’ve been clear that I’m not in the business of rating someone’s morality. I’m just saying don’t be dirty about it and act like your all in on the canes and then bounce for bags. Please tell me what magic spells coley learned all of the sudden that he can tell recruits that they have never heard before. What Jedi mind trick did willie use to lure in Chatman and now grant. Please let us all know since cmr has been recruiting since before half of these dudes on here we’re born.
Where tf is Inday?? This dud stays all tongue in cheek and on the low shade constantly.

I have no inside info but until tonight I thought we had a shot at Stevenson. After seeing the commits tonight just got that feeling his going to Ga.

We can’t compete with that type or Bag game. We need to get a few 5 or high 4 star studs but and recruit under appreciated dogs from Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
My assumption of money greedy whores was not a shot at you, just more the vibe I get from the board. I think you're pretty stand up in your responses. So don't take that the wrong way.

Yes we're operating under the assumption that the bag game does exsist. I guess my point as being an alumni of Miami is that per capita our alumni is more productive on an economic scale than the average UGA grad.

I know plenty of kids that went onto be investment bankers in Manhattan with their Miami degree, making 10x income, as opossed to UGA grads going back to Tift county to be a farmer!

Sure - they beat us in number of grads. And at the end of the day, they might have a bigger athletic budget. But, I just think we have enough to compete with that with the fact that we're in Miami and our alumni earn more. Also add on if we have the X factor that kids families might want them to stay home.
You are assuming the investment bankers that went to manhattan want to invest in UM football.

Advertisement
Yeah I think Tyrique gone, probably told staff, that he was going to bounce on Thursday, maybe that’s why Cornelius Nunn is a sudden take, hope I’m wrong tho

Good on him if he told them he was gone. However, Staff likely concluded he was gone the moment he decided to go on an insufferable 12 hour drive to go see them cut a ribbon instead of attending paradise, regardless of what he whispered in their ears during last Thursday’s “booty call”.

Advertisement
doesn't Miami have some Alum and boosters with yayo money who could drop serious bags for dis U?

Would you trade Haselwood for Stevenson?
Not by choice. Haselwood is gone be great no doubt but we set at Wr regardless. If Stevenson is as good as advertised, he would come in at a position of need and help immediately. I try to be optimistic but I’m starting to buy into the idea that he gone take the bag. As much as I hate that argument, this one appears all but over. Of course if he commits, I’m gonna be back to delete this response lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back