Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Only way is if the Feds got involved like they did with basketball.
They won't and they won't need to.

I know some will say it's wishful thinking, but Kurby ain't half the coach that Saban is and he will ultimately fail. The boosters and bagmen will lose patience with him continuously losing to Bama (and Auburn and UF imo) just like they did with Richt.

Advertisement
They won't and they won't need to.

I know some will say it's wishful thinking, but Kurby ain't half the coach that Saban is and he will ultimately fail. The boosters and bagmen will lose patience with him continuously losing to Bama (and Auburn and UF imo) just like they did with Richt.
You don’t lose too many games when your 82 players consist of 5* and top end 4* talent. He will have plenty of wins. He’s building an Alabama clone.

It’s funny depressing and ****ing me off of how public the bag game is now. We got Tyrique on Twitter RT’ing something about bags and Akeem Dent straight up and not even hinting about it saying that he’d flip if he gets a big bag. But it’s UGA and Bama so they won’t do anything about it.

Advertisement
Uga getting worse than Banda, no they are. Even bama has never done anything like this. Uga bags crazy
That's why I just roll my eyes when people on this site declare that it's "unacceptable" when Bama or UGA clearly drops bags and steal an elite recruit from us out of our back yard or that we have to land this kid "no excuses". Yeah, as if there is some type of magical, bag game-destroying recruiting pitch out there that our staff doesn't know about or just chooses not to employ for some reason.
If recruit and his family are after the money and that's a/the determining factor in their decision then there's nothing we can do to compete with the likes of Bama and UGA.

UGA is making it so obvious. I’d be surprised if they aren’t on probation in a few seasons. SEC country is flipping out on social media. Only Bama gets away with that.

Everyone jumping to so many conclusions and the defaetus attitude some of you have is tiring. Just see what happens. Until they sign everyone has a story or an inside piece.

Advertisement
Not sure if anyone saw Deejay’s tweets and idk what they’re really about but they could be about a recruit

You don’t lose too many games when your 82 players consist of 5* and top end 4* talent. He will have plenty of wins. He’s building an Alabama clone.
You'd be shocked. They'll absolutely average double digit wins every year, but they'll drop a big game every season as well.

Many have tried to build a Bama clone, but I don't think people give Saban enough credit for his coaching acumen. Dude could EASILY coach every position on his team at an elite level. His knowledge is that expansive.

We'll see in the long run, I suppose.

Advertisement

Attachments

• E3652D9C-257B-4DD1-9653-4034F0066DD5.png
    E3652D9C-257B-4DD1-9653-4034F0066DD5.png
    638.4 KB · Views: 338
  • 4102F2B8-5403-43D0-AB29-7BC7B6BD99E2.png
    4102F2B8-5403-43D0-AB29-7BC7B6BD99E2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 337
You'd be shocked. They'll absolutely average double digit wins every year, but they'll drop a big game every season as well.

Many have tried to build a Bama clone, but I don't think people give Saban enough credit for his coaching acumen. Dude could EASILY coach every position on his team at an elite level. His knowledge is that expansive.

We'll see in the long run, I suppose.

Yeah people don't give Saban enough credit as a coach. And as good as he is, he's still needed some luck/breaks for a couple of his titles. UGA will win games because they are amassing a great deal of talent, but I'm betting that UGA fans are going to end up questioning whether Kirby can win the big one over the next few years.

This is the article that did it for me: Elite CB Tyrique Stevenson weighs in on chasing dreams, Miami and UGA

Once he started talking about Auntie in Atlanta & his "good friend" Divaad Wilson, I knew he was gone. That's how you know he was getting bagged up, when he starts waxing poetic about other kids on the team that did the same thing. That's how they facilitate it.

I'll still hold out a small amount of hope we can somehow convince him Miami is the best place for him, but otherwise UGA got'em.

“It is out of state,” Stevenson said. “It would be a good fit for me to get away from Miami. If it happens that would be a good place for me when there is really nothing to do, just focus on football and school.”

So now it's a good thing to go to a school where there's nothing to do?.
smmfh

Advertisement
When his tape came out I knew he was gone. We couldn’t keep TC who had way stronger ties than some friends on the team.
No way we keep Stevenson who was committed to ufag while he had a um offer.
I told y’all that I didn’t care if he parked an rv and slept in a tent on Greentree. I don’t care about visits or friends or family or legacy. Money talks to these dudes.
Neal is on official bama nut sack watch. Uga and bama are purposefully telling these dudes to hold on and say the right things in order for us to keep our skinners in hand. No better way to stop Miami from coming back then to buy every 5 star out of sofla regardless of the cost.
Way more expensive to have the canes on top then to drop huge bags and win natty’s.
This talk of my whole family wants me to be a cane and that’s family is just bag bait as well as my mom really likes um is all bs. They should say “My mom really likes um cause it makes other school’s bags bigger”

When his tape came out I knew he was gone. We couldn’t keep TC who had way stronger ties than some friends on the team.
No way we keep Stevenson who was committed to ufag while he had a um offer.
I told y’all that I didn’t care if he parked an rv and slept in a tent on Greentree. I don’t care about visits or friends or family or legacy. Money talks to these dudes.
Neal is on official bama nut sack watch. Uga and bama are purposefully telling these dudes to hold on and say the right things in order for us to keep our skinners in hand. No better way to stop Miami from coming back then to buy every 5 star out of sofla regardless of the cost.
Way more expensive to have the canes on top then to drop huge bags and win natty’s.
This talk of my whole family wants me to be a cane and that’s family is just bag bait as well as my mom really likes um is all bs. They should say “My mom really likes um cause it makes other school’s bags bigger”
Not only that, I think Bama and UGA actually encourage some of these recruits to keep showing us interest so that it LOOKS like an actual, back and forth recruiting battle and not something that has already been pre-determined by bags. Honestly, the recruitments for these top-shelf SoFl athletes all seem to follow the same M.O to the point of appearing scripted. That's why recruiting vets on here start getting that pit in their stomachs when they start to see the same old red flags start to pop up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back