Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Naw, we need an elite DB way more than another elite WR.
That’s understandable, but at this point what do you do, if the kid has his mind set on spending 3-4 years at Athens then f*** it....we just had the #1 WR in the nation stay overnight on our campus for the weekend, if Haselwood is seriously interested then Richt & Dugans should try to attack like a shark that smells blood, I want Tyrique in this class more than anyone except for maybe Payton and Neal, and even then I have all of em tied for my most wanted recruit but we can’t leave empty handed, might as well put the full court press and flip Haselwood

Advertisement
This is the article that did it for me: Elite CB Tyrique Stevenson weighs in on chasing dreams, Miami and UGA

Once he started talking about Auntie in Atlanta & his "good friend" Divaad Wilson, I knew he was gone. That's how you know he was getting bagged up, when he starts waxing poetic about other kids on the team that did the same thing. That's how they facilitate it.

I'll still hold out a small amount of hope we can somehow convince him Miami is the best place for him, but otherwise UGA got'em.

This is the article that did it for me: Elite CB Tyrique Stevenson weighs in on chasing dreams, Miami and UGA

Once he started talking about Auntie in Atlanta & his "good friend" Divaad Wilson, I knew he was gone. That's how you know he was getting bagged up, when he starts waxing poetic about other kids on the team that did the same thing. That's how they facilitate it.

I'll still hold out a small amount of hope we can somehow convince him Miami is the best place for him, but otherwise UGA got'em.

I hope he makes it into our class, but if TC is truly committed to UGA, then the next time he shows up at the U, he should get his behind kicked by a couple of LBs and then "pushed" into Lake Osceola.

Advertisement
They just got John emery who everyone had committing soon to LSU as recently as last week. Something is obviously going on

Unfair. Cant wait to recruit like this.

Malik needs to raise that completion percentage up by 8-10 points and the OL needs to play out of their minds.

Unfair. Cant wait to recruit like this.

Malik needs to raise that completion percentage up by 8-10 points and the OL needs to play out of their minds.
Usually I’m pro-win and they’ll come in, but Recruiting like this extends beyond the gridiron and straight out the checkbook

They just got John emery who everyone had committing soon to LSU as recently as last week. Something is obviously going on
**** shame the NCAA is just sitting by watching this kind of stuff happen, soon there won’t be any parity in the SEC or in college football.

Advertisement
They have virtually an infinite amount of money and no one in the NCAA that gives enough of a **** to look into what they’re doing.

Mark Emmert is a *****
Has emery even been linked to Georgia?? I swear all I’ve seen is Mississippi state and LSU. This one surprised the **** out of me

Look I know your boys with Rumph and I think it's well established that Rumph is class act, it's nothing personal. But My allegiance is with the University, these kids and what's best for our team as a whole. Does Alabama miss on their top DB target 2+ years in a row? Does OSU? Clemson? No they do not! And neither can we if we want to get to championship football again. Just common sense to me, surprised so many of you don't share this viewpoint.

Don’t like it? Start up a shadow booster organization and contribute hundreds of thousands in cash instead of constantly bltching and telling us what’s “unacceptable”.

Don’t be shocked with all this hype around Haselton that Georgia drops some more bags and kid never comes to Miami again

Advertisement
Has emery even been linked to Georgia?? I swear all I’ve seen is Mississippi state and LSU. This one surprised the **** out of me
Smart worked for Saban at Bama. Smart knows all about Bama's bag game. Emmett won't move on Smart out of fear that Smart would expose Emmert's buddy Saban and and possibly Emmert himself if Smart has knowledge that Emmert has been turning a blind eye towards Bama's recruiting transgressions.

It's called MAD - Mutally Assured Destruction.

Advertisement
Smart worked for Saban at Bama. Smart knows all about Bama's bag game. Emmett won't move on Smart out of fear that Smart would expose Emmert's buddy Saban and and possibly Emmert himself if Smart has knowledge that Emmert has been turning a blind eye towards Bama's recruiting transgressions.

It's called MAD - Mutally Assured Destruction.
Smart, Tucker, AND Coley all worked for Saban and know the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back