Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Yes but he didn't skip it to go to a Georgia event, he was taking the SAT then he went to FIU camp that Bama and OSU were at. His interest in UGA wasn't even a thing when Paradise happened last year.

Another poster said he went to Clemson. How about this? You two figure it out amongst one another. Same premise stands - he chose to go elsewhere than Paradise Camp which is a strong indication he's likely not going to be in this class.

What I'd have done is go to UGA friday to collect some bags with the promise that I'll be committing, then when the coaches are giving me the "commit now" speech, I'd be like "you know what you're right", then i'd go on twitter an announce my commitment to Miami, then I'd bounce with my cash, hit the flight to Paradise.

....but thats just me.

Oh come on.. I'm sure recruits have thought of that before. Besides, these are people who have mastered the art of untraceable money so to think they would get outsmarted so easily would be unlikely. The way I see these things playing out is the bag men probably give the kid a little taste of money considering most of these are 17 Y/O kids are from poor backgrounds. I bet they sell the kid's family on a place they can stay to watch their kid play if playing in front of family or watching their kid is such a big deal to them and I bet those homes are nicer then their own. Same with cars and other things.

Not only that but if the parents are still unsure they probably offer them a nice paying job while they stay in a nice house they aren't paying for. Lets be honest for some of these kid's family I'm sure living in a nice house even in KKK country is better then living in the hood in the inner cities with shootings and police sirens all through the night.

Going back to the kid, they probably start out with a payment for a visit just to show some of these kids they aren't joking about giving them money and not only that, it makes the kid feel like a priority since they're throwing money at him. I figure they give the kid a small sum of money like, I don't know, $300? $400 for a visit then money for a commitment with the understanding that the kid has the potential to not only get a hot new ride but make up to 100k+ when he signs the letter of intent. And to a 17 year old kid who isn't responsible for paying anything but his phone bill I'm sure that's a big, big deal (not to mention helping your family in the process).

As for my $300-400 guess I figured that it would not be to much but not to little (not that it would matter to million-billionaire bagmen)

Another poster said he went to Clemson. How about this? You two figure it out amongst one another. Same premise stands - he chose to go elsewhere than Paradise Camp which is a strong indication he's likely not going to be in this class.

I don't even care just tired of people changing the narrative to make Stevenson and Campbell recruitment identical when it isn't outside it being a UGA/Miami battle; however if we're being completely honest we probably weren't even second for Campbell Bama was. The fact is Stevenson may go to UGA, **** he may go somewhere else but it has nothing to do with what Campbell did because their actions are not identical. **** even on the UGA side Stevenson has been up there more than Campbell did at this point. It wasn't the one visit fell in love BS that Campbell and Sony claimed as to why they went to UGA. Maybe he's just try to drive price up, maybe he's trying to secure the deposits like his home boy Gil did, or maybe he's still not sure completely sold on UGA. Who the **** knows but it has nothing to do with Campbell recruitment.

Same premise.
It's really not, we have had commits and targets come to paradise just to go elsewhere. Frierson went to uga last year instead of paradise and signed with Miami. Dont give me the he is a legacy bc pete started a thread saying he was decommitting and flipping to uga, it never happened. As I agree with most that it sucks he went to uga over paradise, but I don't believe one weekend wins a recruitment. It's going to be a battle and he may not sign here, but he could sign here too. It's not over without a doubt

Advertisement
TS will be back at Miami on campus, I understand for this Paradise Camp fans want to see the top targets on campus.. This kid has been on campus so many times, ppl overlook the fact that he came to Miami before heading to UGA, I think that's shows much respect on his part, because at least he went talk to the staff before leaving..

Actually, I'm thinking that's not it at all. As someone else said, I think he's doing his best to keep the local pressure to a minimum. Trying to appease UM as much as possible for as long as possible. We shall see.

question: how much do tats cost? like big ones -full sleeve stuff or even smaller ones? Never been interested myself or even priced them Just wondering

question: how much do tats cost? like big ones -full sleeve stuff or even smaller ones? Never been interested myself or even priced them Just wondering
Depends on where you go. Minimum is $50-60 for anything at a shop, in my experience. Total, a chest piece was about $750 for me and the designs aren’t overly intricate.

Depends on the artist. You can get a sleeve at the flea market for $300 in 2 sessions, but my boy just paid $2500 to to artists for a sleeve with 8 sessions and a lot of detail and color.

Advertisement
CANE!!! We got this fellas and no I'm not an Insider. I just believe this time it'll be different.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. So are all these kids getting tats spending that kind of money?

just a thought but didn't Georgia's heralded wr recruit come to Paradise instead of going up to Georgia's festivities this weekend? Does that mean we are pretty sure to flip him? Does watching their actions instead of words work both ways or only kids Miami is recruiting?

just a thought but didn't Georgia's heralded wr recruit come to Paradise instead of going up to Georgia's festivities this weekend? Does that mean we are pretty sure to flip him? Does watching their actions instead of words work both ways or only kids Miami is recruiting?

thats a good question...

i guess its different cuz our bag game is not on par with the others so that throws everything off

the bag game usually trumps all... in life always follow the money

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. So are all these kids getting tats spending that kind of money?
I doubt it. If you know someone that does tats w/o a shop, they are dirt cheap. You just run the risk of getting hepatitis lol. But it’s not uncommon for high school guys to have a bunch of tats that barely cost anything.

Got CB’d to UGA by Bud Elliott. Not looking great guys. Fortunately, we’ll have a nice DB class regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back