Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Hopefully, he goes on his bag tour all summer until the down payments are all collected then he commits to UM. It’s patently obvious to anyone with an IQ higher than a bowl of Jello what is happening with all these trips.

Crazy to me that more of them don’t do this.
Get your $$, take all the visits and entertain all summer long but when it boils down to it, STAY HOME. What are they gonna do about it? Best of both worlds, but whatever.

Advertisement
Now u know good and well JJ, Hall, and Nesta was never ALWAYS on campus. Frierson, yes...and he had every right to be considering he was a legacy. Ivey wasn’t highly rated (should’ve been, no doubt). Pinck wasn’t highly rated either. Bandy was committed to OU, and we flipped him; put in work to flip that dude.

I’m not concerned about offensive guys, maybe OL a little, but def not RB, WR, or TE. I see those guys on campus all the time, and I’m excited. I see a def guy that’s highly rated; talking about top 200 ranked players.
Cherry picking my dude. Cmon now. And prove those cats weren’t on campus. Cause Hall was there ALLLLLLLL the time. Ivey was a four star Nesta was there once a month. It I guess if it doesn’t fit the narrative 🙄🙄

That actually did happen. TC never made it out to Paradise.

Yes but he didn't skip it to go to a Georgia event, he was taking the SAT then he went to FIU camp that Bama and OSU were at. His interest in UGA wasn't even a thing when Paradise happened last year.

I agree that he got paid off but it wasnt out of nowhere; out of nowhere imo would be if you had no traction with a kid then he commits to your school.

I vaguely remember those death threats too. Crazy the lengths people will go to.
The same death threats mcshark got?

Advertisement
Crazy to me that more of them don’t do this.
Get your $$, take all the visits and entertain all summer long but when it boils down to it, STAY HOME. What are they gonna do about it? Best of both worlds, but whatever.
I think what stops them from doing that is the bags dry up suddenly. Those future bags and housing and cushy jobs for leeches all disappear.

By the way, can someone refresh my memory on why he transferred schools?

Good question. FWIW, someone asked Stevenson that on one of those Instagram questions things. He said "because it was better for me". Whatever that means.

I think what stops them from doing that is the bags dry up suddenly. Those future bags and housing and cushy jobs for leeches all disappear.

Hard to fault them. Sony Michel received $200,000. Someone on CI said that the foundation moved the family to Georgia as well.
Not sure about the housing, but I can definitively ascertain that he received $200,000.....

$200,000 is a LOT of money. (Unfortunately, he speaks glowingly of Athens. We will see if he ever returns to visit. Most never return.)

Advertisement
Yes but he didn't skip it to go to a Georgia event, he was taking the SAT then he went to FIU camp that Bama and OSU were at. His interest in UGA wasn't even a thing when Paradise happened last year.
He was in Clemson for their BBQ during paradise. His excuse was he already told Clemson coaches he was going to be there so he felt obligated. He had every excuse in the book to not come to Miami

Advertisement
Hard to fault them. Sony Michel received $200,000. Someone on CI said that the foundation moved the family to Georgia as well.
Not sure about the housing, but I can definitively ascertain that he received $200,000.....

$200,000 is a LOT of money. (Unfortunately, he speaks glowingly of Athens. We will see if he ever returns to visit. Most never return.)

He was up at American Heritage working out last spring when Richt did his school visit for Campbell, Surtain and Nesta. Probably in Campbell's ear

Cherry picking my dude. Cmon now. And prove those cats weren’t on campus. Cause Hall was there ALLLLLLLL the time. Ivey was a four star Nesta was there once a month. It I guess if it doesn’t fit the narrative 🙄🙄

Lol, bro, ur my guy, but Ivey was not a four star! He was the 58th ranked DB and no doubt that was due to his time missed from the foot injury. And Nesta was a 3 star when he was first offered and blew up, but regardless, he wasn’t on campus like that. Come on my g, that’s not cherry picking, that’s real.

Advertisement
TS will be back at Miami on campus, I understand for this Paradise Camp fans want to see the top targets on campus.. This kid has been on campus so many times, ppl overlook the fact that he came to Miami before heading to UGA, I think that's shows much respect on his part, because at least he went talk to the staff before leaving..

Fans get too butt hurt over the decisions these RECRUITS make.. Once the season starts, we will see what RECRUITS visit the home team!! Let's get these top targets to visit on gameday.. Majority of MIAMI'S top targets are from SoFla, so they have plenty of opportunities to come on campus and get one on ones with staff members, LET'S try to get some of these OOS prospects in the fold and try to work them, Georgia's #1 prospect is on campus and fans tend to overlook that, I'm sure UGA fans aren't happy about that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back