Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
bama, ugay, fspoo, clemson
Auburn has bags and so does tennesse
But i agree that only 3 are cleaning up
I’m sayin, Free shoes, Tenn pullin divas and busts, Auburn over paying for 3 stars while Bama and Clemson are the only teams getting the right ones and UGA is TBD.

Advertisement
Writing is on the wall, folks. Actions speak louder than words.

Advertisement
LOL...... Christ. Some of the post in this thread are insane. It's July.

Like franchise said if he spurns Miami’s biggest recruiting event for some lame ribbon cutting in whack Athens, then that tells you what you need to know.

It’s not about football. If it was he would be at paradise getting pointers from one of the best safeties in Miami history, a guy in the college football hall of game.

Last edited:
Like franchise said if he spurns Miami’s biggest recruiting event for some lame a** ribbon cutting in whack a Athens, then that tells you what you need to know.

It’s not about football. If it was he would be at paradise getting pointers from one of the best safeties in Miami history, a guy in the college football hall of game, a guy spermy wishes he was 1/3 as good as.

Dude skipped paradise to drive 10-12 hours to go to that wack as ****!! Nothing to see here

Page is going the wrong route...rename Miami Tyrique Tears. Let the dice roll, and see where it lands.

Advertisement
Page is going the wrong route...rename Miami Tyrique Tears. Let the dice roll, and see where it lands.

We just saw this last cycle. TC did the same thing forgoing Paradise for a UGA event. Tyrique's doing the same thing. Recruit him, but have a suitable plan in place because he's likely not going to be in this class.

Advertisement
I hope the coaches get a Nunn commit this weekend. Nunn is a legit prospect with that frame and speed. I hope he gets a bunch of pics on social media with HOF UM players at Paradise. Then Monday morning the Richt bans TS from campus and sets a precedence. That's Saban's game with AL kids and it's worked out for them. It shouldn't be any different in Miami. Especially not for a kid at Gables and Southridge.

I’m trying to figure something out here.
If your my boy and you come around all the time to hang out at um. How long does that last without anybody getting ****ed off that he hasn’t committed? It’s one thing to come around every once in a while but to possibly have a dude come as often as some on here say he does and not commit are bad looks that some on the team might not take too lightly.

I hope the coaches get a Nunn commit this weekend. Nunn is a legit prospect with that frame and speed. I hope he gets a bunch of pics on social media with HOF UM players at Paradise. Then Monday morning the Richt bans TS from campus and sets a precedence. That's Saban's game with AL kids and it's worked out for them. It shouldn't be any different in Miami. Especially not for a kid at Gables and Southridge.
What? Lol

Advertisement
His Twitter is very pro Miami but I know it doesn’t mean much it’s just the homer inside of me wishing it did

Edit: I still think Miami has a good shot despite what everyone else thinks on here

What? Lol
I'm dead serious. You just took 2 kids for 20 at the position this weekend. Let it be known if you play games you're out. As far as TS, he'll either tighten up and commit or stay away and stop wasting our time. You gotta learn from past mistakes.

What I'd have done is go to UGA friday to collect some bags with the promise that I'll be committing, then when the coaches are giving me the "commit now" speech, I'd be like "you know what you're right", then i'd go on twitter an announce my commitment to Miami, then I'd bounce with my cash, hit the flight to Paradise.

....but thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back