Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
ACCoridng to Noles insiders they all knew he was going to Athens today for BBQ and going To FSU tomorrow

I'd much prefer that set of facts. Indicates he wanted to get to a few different places and the weekend was the best time for him to be able to travel.

Advertisement
@brock
You say it's too early to worry about TS's recruitment because his recruitment is "not going to end this weekend" yet, in another thread, you stated that you were worried about our recruiting overall because of who we have and don't have committed at this point in July. Why, according to you, is it too early to worry about where we stand with TS but that it's not too early to worry about where we are, right now, in recruiting overall?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking you for feeling the way you do. I just legitimately want to know why you feel it's ok that you get to feel worried about the overall state of our recruiting in July yet seem irritated that others seem to lack confidence in landing TS at the same point in time....even after he spurns our biggest (free) recruiting event of the summer, in his own back yard, to travel 700 miles, yet again, (on his own dime) to witness the unveiling of a new locker room?
Just seems a bit hypocritical for you to criticize people's lack of confidence in our chances of landing TS because you say it's "too early" while at the same time admitting in another thread that your own confidence is wavering about the overall state of our recruiting at the same point in time.

If you expect others to keep the faith about our chances with TS because you believe there's plenty of time until early NSD then you should probaby exhibit the same confidence in the state of our overall recruiting for that very same reason. However, if you get to acknowledge worrying trends/lack of momentum in regards to our overall recruiting despite being 5 months away from NSD then so do others in regards to T Stevenson..

Yeah for 2 kids jobe and Henderson. But think about the countless amount of other kids we have signed that were on campus all the time lately

Name em' in the last 5 years that were highly rated.

That's Nole "insiders" trying to save face since they penciled him in to be at fsu.
yeah, I don't think he is going to FSU. Georgia event is tomorrow. They already gave him a big story on the front page of their 247 board and a note on how they "won" this weekend's recruiting battle by getting him there.

Advertisement
yeah, I don't think he is going to FSU. Georgia event is tomorrow. They already gave him a big story on the front page of their 247 board and a note on how they "won" this weekend's recruiting battle by getting him there.
LOLOL typical noles... TS attended nearly every home game last season, I'm interested see his attendance this season as well. I hope we dont just beat fsu, but run that score upppp

Last edited:
Advertisement
@brock
You say it's too early to worry about TS's recruitment because his recruitment is "not going to end this weekend" yet, in another thread, you stated that you were worried about our recruiting overall because of who we have and don't have committed at this point in July. Why, according to you, is it too early to worry about where we stand with TS but that it's not too early to worry about where we are, right now, in recruiting overall?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not attacking you for feeling the way you do. I just legitimately want to know why you feel it's ok that you get to feel worried about the overall state of our recruiting in July yet seem irritated that others seem to lack confidence in landing TS at the same point in time....even after he spurns our biggest (free) recruiting event of the summer, in his own back yard, to travel 700 miles, yet again, (on his own dime) to witness the unveiling of a new locker room?
Just seems a bit hypocritical for you to criticize people's lack of confidence in our chances of landing TS because you say it's "too early" while at the same time admitting in another thread that your own confidence is wavering about the overall state of our recruiting at the same point in time.

If you expect others to keep the faith about our chances with TS because you believe there's plenty of time until early NSD then you should probaby exhibit the same confidence in the state of our overall recruiting for that very same reason. However, if you get to acknowledge worrying trends/lack of momentum in regards to our overall recruiting despite being 5 months away from NSD then so do others in regards to T Stevenson..
I doubt that's on his own dime. He'll be reimbursed.

what’s up with mark Anthony Richards? He has missed all of these functions even today. Stevenson visited Miami more than him this summer and even came to the Miami nights event. Richards missed that too, he says he will be at paradise camp tommorow but we will see

Last edited:
We gonna be repeating this process with all the top SF DBs thats just how it is

Hopefully henry gray doesn't do us dirty

Advertisement
what’s up with mark Anthony Richards? He has missed all of these functions even today. Stevenson visited Miami more than him this summer and even came to the Miami nights event. Richards missed that too, he says he will be at paradise camp tommorow but we will see

He will be there tomorrow. Just wants to be fresh for the camp. Basically a meet and greet with food tonight, no big deal.

Advertisement
It’s like I’ve seen this all before. I’ve stayed away from recruiting board so far this year but this one isn’t hard to read. Kid is not gonna be a Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back