View as article
Advertisement
CHECK out his location, he just retweeted this

Attachments

• 9592597D-69AE-4D76-8F1A-6D5D897A89FA.png
    9592597D-69AE-4D76-8F1A-6D5D897A89FA.png
    389.4 KB · Views: 300
CHECK out his location, he just retweeted this

Why do you think he tweeted the Banda tweet at 3 pm with a comment? He had already just retweeted it. By adding the comment you can add the location- He is very smart...

Advertisement
He visited Thursday and it looks like he’s going to Uga for the weekend.

The staff is also pushing hard for Nunn, Diaz loves him , thinks he has that “ SFla dog in him”. Per Ivins ( TS visiting Uga reported by a sauce of ivins).

Nunn has some really impressive physical attributes and is a really good athlete. I’m actually kinda surprised they haven’t been on him harder.

I actually don’t mind Nunn.
I know he is a Safety and Good is a CB but give me Nunn all day if I had to choose one. We will end up signing both though because Stevenson ain’t coming so it’s moot.

Big ******* deal, y’all act like the recruitment is going to end this weekend. Jobe went to paradise camp and didn’t end up here so how did that work out?...

Is what it is at this point, he attended Miami’s recruiting event that was specifically for that in the “Miami nights” event a month and a half ago and in the last 2 months visited Miami 5 or more times.

Miami coaches just have to keep battling period

Advertisement
ACCoridng to Noles insiders they all knew he was going to Athens today for BBQ and going To FSU tomorrow

What if TS is making the rounds? Would anyone be mad if he hit UGA, then left for FSU and ended his Saturday night at UM? This guy isn’t tipping his hand any time soon. Neither is Neal or Bogle.

Advertisement
Big ******* deal, y’all act like the recruitment is going to end this weekend. Jobe went to paradise camp and didn’t end up here so how did that work out?...

Is what it is at this point, he attended Miami’s recruiting event that was specifically for that in the “Miami nights” event a month and a half ago and in the last 2 months visited Miami 5 or more times.

Miami coaches just have to keep battling period

There’s only one weekend before camps start to visit. He’s smart for not only going to one place.

What if TS is making the rounds? Would anyone be mad if he hit UGA, then left for FSU and ended his Saturday night at UM? This guy isn’t tipping his hand any time soon. Neither is Neal or Bogle.
He visited Miami in the past right after taking visits to other schools so It isn’t out of the question.

Advertisement
Rique is the top DB in South Fl this year, it will be this dramatic, every year, just like last year and the year before. Get over it. Everyone in the country would love to have him. We will have to fight tooth and nail for most of our blue chip prospects. We are light years ahead of where we were just a few years ago. Relax.

It’s always better to break up in person.
There is no breakup. He wouldn’t do that unless he was shutting it down. He’s months away from that unless some pressure was put and he folded. I don’t think that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back