Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
It’s July; BUT I did say I have a problem w a kid who comes on campus as much a Stevenson does.

Lately history have shown those guys don’t come here either. What else is there to see? When a kid comes on campus that often and doesn’t commit?? Bro, I’m hella weary on them.

Him coming on campus this often + the CIS +30 pages on one recruit rule = bye, bye, bye (in my *NSYNC voice)

Advertisement
I hope UGA tries to pull that. If it succeeds, it confirms what most of us already believed. If it backfires, it could put us in the drivers seat.
I agree I don’t think he’s ready to make a decision. This could possibly help but time will tell.

It’s July; BUT I did say I have a problem w a kid who comes on campus as much a Stevenson does.

Lately history have shown those guys don’t come here either. What else is there to see? When a kid comes on campus that often and doesn’t commit?? Bro, I’m hella weary on them.

Him coming on campus this often + the CIS +30 pages on one recruit rule = bye, bye, bye (in my *NSYNC voice)
Yeah for 2 kids jobe and Henderson. But think about the countless amount of other kids we have signed that were on campus all the time lately

He isn’t going to publicly commit this weekend. He doesn’t want to lose all the free UM tickets!

Advertisement
This commit now or else bull**** is laughable. I cant believe ANYONE would fall for it. Outside of maybe Derrick Hunter. He falls for everything. But the top DB in South Florida has to commit to Georgia in July "or else"? Please. Or else what? They won't recruit him anymore? Or his spot won't be there? Bull. ****. If he left their campus without committing, he'd have 200 txts & 5 calls from them by the time he made it to the airport. Schools drop kids all the time. If the top DB in south Fl wants in a class, somebody else is getting pushed out. Even from their perspective, it makes no sense. Yeah.. Lets get him to commit in July, so we can worry about him visiting Miami every week for the next 7 months. They gonna tell him not to take visits to other campuses? Meaning he isn't "allowed" to hangout with his boy Ivey? Yeah ok. That'll go well.

This **** sounds like a lifetime movie. The possessive husband threatens the wife & won't let her go anywhere he doesn't approve of or see friends he doesnt trust. But no. Its just an normal day in the saga that is recruiting in South Florida.

Schools are stressing due to early nsd.
Uga lost a lot of talent and FSU is a big question mark. They need to lock up recruits thus they talk of ultimatums and bag drops. That’s why we’re taking these so called “projects” with a high potential. I’m not counting dudes like Bogle or Stevenson or Neal in this class. Have to think proactively. This winning and they’ll come mentality is BS and teams like UT and FSU with 6 wins proves that winning does not matter to divas. Like I said before these kids are running out of excuses on why they don’t come here. We can beat the dust of LSU and go to OT with the slide riders and dudes will still go somewhere else Because of some bs excuse.

Advertisement
what im guessing is they wanted to know whats up.

I don't thinks so. He has said several times in interviews, starting at the Opening, that he may go to UM before the weekend. On another note, TOS mod got him on the phone with the past hour or so- he was in the car with his mom - and he would not tell the mod where he was going. According to TOS , UF, FSU and Georgia all think he is visiting. Waiting to see where he ends up.

I’ll just say (this goes for me also) we need to all just take a deep breath and let things play out. This time last year Frierson was all but gone, Pope was all florida and I remember the Gators being super annoying with the momentum remember the coach’s jumping in the pool. We need the season to start, all these paper champs with new Coaches are hot right now give it Time.

Even if Stevenson committed to Miami right now Nobody Is going to stop recruiting him.

I’ll just say (this goes for me also) we need to all just take a deep breath and let things play out. This time last year Frierson was all but gone, Pope was all florida and I remember the Gators being super annoying with the momentum remember the coach’s jumping in the pool. We need the season to start, all these paper champs with new Coaches are hot right now give it Time.

Even if Stevenson committed to Miami right now Nobody Is going to stop recruiting him.
Facts with Nesta and uf too around that time.

Advertisement
I cannot believe some people on here still think he’s signing with Miami.

Jesus Christ, there are some dump people on here

Who in this thread is showing any confidence whatsoever in him signing with Miami? This doesn't look good at all.

My question is what you're doing frequenting this thread if you already know where he's ending up?

Seeing a clear trend of you being a poster who revels in negativity. Congrats on that. I'm sure it serves you well.

This commit now or else bull**** is laughable. I cant believe ANYONE would fall for it. Outside of maybe Derrick Hunter. He falls for everything. But the top DB in South Florida has to commit to Georgia in July "or else"? Please. Or else what? They won't recruit him anymore? Or his spot won't be there? Bull. ****. If he left their campus without committing, he'd have 200 txts & 5 calls from them by the time he made it to the airport. Schools drop kids all the time. If the top DB in south Fl wants in a class, somebody else is getting pushed out. Even from their perspective, it makes no sense. Yeah.. Lets get him to commit in July, so we can worry about him visiting Miami every week for the next 7 months. They gonna tell him not to take visits to other campuses? Meaning he isn't "allowed" to hangout with his boy Ivey? Yeah ok. That'll go well.

This **** sounds like a lifetime movie. The possessive husband threatens the wife & won't let her go anywhere he doesn't approve of or see friends he doesnt trust. But no. Its just an normal day in the saga that is recruiting in South Florida.

Of course they'll accept his commitment at any time. But I think the Commit now or else is just a cover. What that actually means is these bags will slow down and go to the next kid in line if we don't start seeing a return on our investment.

The truth would be a bit of a tougher pitch to sneak past the NCAA, they at least want you to try and be discreet.

What's discussed and debated By the "experts" is 80% fabricated and smoke screens.

So if he committed to UGA, we would stop recruiting him .... great logic idiot.
Hey idiot. Where did I say stop recruiting him? The staff gets paid big bucks, they need to stay on all local blue chips regardless of commitments or visits. That is their job. What I’m saying in reality there is no way this kid is coming here and he is playing the staff. I don’t expect any commitment from him anytime soon. He wants to go to all our games first before he commits elsewhere.

Advertisement
Man Our recruiting on Defense besides Lb this cycle has been concerning to say the least
Its because this is where championships are won and the prices are high for these defenders. Have to get the plan As especially from sfla if we want to dethrone anyone

If he thinks hes that good he won't commit because he'll dare them to move on from him but most od these kids arent bout thay life

Was on campus today

I doubt he returns again in 2 days, but that’s JMO.

He visited Thursday and it looks like he’s going to Uga for the weekend.

The staff is also pushing hard for Nunn, Diaz loves him , thinks he has that “ SFla dog in him”. Per Ivins ( TS visiting Uga reported by a sauce of ivins).

Nunn has some really impressive physical attributes and is a really good athlete. I’m actually kinda surprised they haven’t been on him harder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back