Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
It looks like he might be visiting Georgia. Worst case scenario.

clearly trying to keep it under the radar. We will know soon enough whats up . If their 247 "insider" is correct they have given him the "commit now or.." speech. We will see what happens after this weekend

Advertisement
It will be interesting to see what happens. UGA is pushing for his commitment so we might not have to wait very long.

Advertisement
I'm all for sh***ing on FSU but they got both of those guys on their campus numerous times. They for some reason appeal to out of state 5*.

Akers was bought, an Ole Miss fan posted the booster in Mississippi responsible for Akers to fSU and he got death threats and took it down.

Advertisement
Only reason he came to campus this week is he didn’t want us to stop recruiting him. He wants to come to free games this season. This kid will never play here. Boy is getting paid plain and simple.

Akers was bought, an Ole Miss fan posted the booster in Mississippi responsible for Akers to fSU and he got death threats and took it down.
I agree that he got paid off but it wasnt out of nowhere; out of nowhere imo would be if you had no traction with a kid then he commits to your school.

I vaguely remember those death threats too. Crazy the lengths people will go to.

FSU boosters will be throwing major bags this year. They want Tagfart to succeed. Would you rather spend the money on 5 stars or on a buyout?

Advertisement
Only reason he came to campus this week is he didn’t want us to stop recruiting him. He wants to come to free games this season. This kid will never play here. Boy is getting paid plain and simple.

So if he committed to UGA, we would stop recruiting him .... great logic idiot.

Advertisement
I hope UGA tries to pull that. If it succeeds, it confirms what most of us already believed. If it backfires, it could put us in the drivers seat.

SIAP but Ivins wrote this morning that Miami was able to get Stevenson on campus yesterday for a quickie.

FSU has been slinging bags forever. How do you think that got Crabby J out of Alabaga?

Don’t be fooled by their bad season. They’re a big threat for our local guys as long as they’re slinging bags.

they always got away with murder because they were the anti-miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back