Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
I guess it’s better than UGA.

I hope this isn’t a situation where we are constantly running 2nd or 3rd and the teams above us keep changing (UgA, FSU, Bama).

Not liking this whole mentor thing with the FSU guy When did that start? That's probably who is taking him up there and why he is going. I don't recall him ever talking about FSU - it was usually UF.

f

“Mentor” is the new code for hustler. If Tyrique suddenly goes up to FSU, then you can be fairly certain Bryant is getting incentives for his “mentoring.”

UM doesn’t do particularly well when there isn’t a strong and steady parental influence and “mentors” and “advisers” start slithering into the picture. UM does best locally with strong families who are open and ardent UM fans. Otherwise, it’s become a crapshoot with all the grifters and leeches down here looking for that quick payout.

Advertisement
FSU dropping bags? This came out of no where. Sort of odd.
FSU has been slinging bags forever. How do you think that got Crabby J out of Alabaga?

Don’t be fooled by their bad season. They’re a big threat for our local guys as long as they’re slinging bags.

Possibly why Cornelius Nunn has had his offer reiterated and he is coming to Paradise. MR and company may be iffy on TS committing and wanting to cover the bases in case he does jump. Would love to have him for sure but cannot bank on it at the moment.
nah they been on him a while regardless

Advertisement
Reeks of “courtesy visit”. If this kid doesn’t come to our premier event, and shuns us for UGA or FSU, there’s no chance he’ll be a Cane. Especially after half our team went to watch his Spring game.

And I don’t want to hear the comparison to Frierson. Frierson was already committed, AND his Mom came to Paradise Camp (both nights) even though her son wasn’t there.
Disagree. If he goes to UGA its a problem. Im not worried about FSU

Take Nunn and Stevenson. Shouldn’t be 1 or the other. It’s time to get our depth and numbers right.

I believe that's the staff's intention since Battle signed with OSU. I'm pretty high on Nunn. Assuming his listed measurables are close to accurate, I think he's very underrated and his stock will continue to rise leading up to NSD

Advertisement
Disagree. If he goes to UGA its a problem. Im not worried about FSU

I certainly agree that a trip to FSU is better than a trip to UGA, but still, no excuse for blowing off our premier event. That speaks volumes.

If Evan Neal takes this “secret” trip to FSU after telling all the media he isn’t going anywhere, that’s some bull **** too.

Dee told us FSU was going big with the bags with Willie at the helm. I think it's pretty clear that this kid wants to collect.

This is going to end one of two ways

1. He goes to the highest bidder
2. He collects the small paydays all cycle and signs with the home team in the end.

You can choose between those two options. But there really is no reason to worry about his every move between now and signing day.

Advertisement
Dee told us FSU was going big with the bags with Willie at the helm. I think it's pretty clear that this kid wants to collect.

This is going to end one of two ways

1. He goes to the highest bidder
2. He collects the small paydays all cycle and signs with the home team in the end.

You can choose between those two options. But there really is no reason to worry about his every move between now and signing day.

This is how I see it also

FSU has been slinging bags forever. How do you think that got Crabby J out of Alabaga?

Don’t be fooled by their bad season. They’re a big threat for our local guys as long as they’re slinging bags.

@Brooklyndee predicted Urkel would leave them on probation in 4-5 years. Zero ***** given by Urkel. This may be another example as to why.

Don’t forget Cam Akers and Marvin Wilson who signed out orb nowhere with FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back