Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Possibly why Cornelius Nunn has had his offer reiterated and he is coming to Paradise. MR and company may be iffy on TS committing and wanting to cover the bases in case he does jump. Would love to have him for sure but cannot bank on it at the moment.
Possibly, Andrew Ivins have been mentioning him as someone Miami has been evaluating for weeks though even before this week. When battle committed to osu he said that Nunn is someone that they really like back in June .

Possibly, Ivins have been mentioning as someone Miami has been evaluating for a couple of months though.
Shodell on the other site stated today in an article Nunn said they had stopped really talking to him until a couple of weeks ago and they reiterated his offer just recently. Nunn said he was real excited to be coming to Paradise. If the TS situation does not materialize at least there is a creditable option.

Advertisement
Possibly why Cornelius Nunn has had his offer reiterated and he is coming to Paradise. MR and company may be iffy on TS committing and wanting to cover the bases in case he does jump. Would love to have him for sure but cannot bank on it at the moment.
That's what i thought when i saw hus tweet and he should be an easy flip from Syracuse

Nunn is the goods but he’s not Battle or TS. His frame is much smaller and his legs are twigs but he can ball. Has pretty long arms too. If we whiff on TS, he’s a solid plan B. But we can’t have a class full of plan B’s if we expect to beat Clemson.

Advertisement
Reeks of “courtesy visit”. If this kid doesn’t come to our premier event, and shuns us for UGA or FSU, there’s no chance he’ll be a Cane. Especially after half our team went to watch his Spring game.

And I don’t want to hear the comparison to Frierson. Frierson was already committed, AND his Mom came to Paradise Camp (both nights) even though her son wasn’t there.

Not liking this whole mentor thing with the FSU guy When did that start? That's probably who is taking him up there and why he is going. I don't recall him ever talking about FSU - it was usually UF.

f

Nunn is the goods but he’s not Battle or TS. His frame is much smaller and his legs are twigs but he can ball. Has pretty long arms too. If we whiff on TS, he’s a solid plan B. But we can’t have a class full of plan B’s if we expect to beat Clemson.
This couldn’t be said any better, recruiting like that is beta mentality.

Advertisement
Not sure of another school that has recruited as well as FSU at the DB position over the last decade, but that has totally failed to develop them or put them in the league. Unreal.

Not sure of another school that has recruited as well as FSU at the DB position over the last decade, but that has totally failed to develop them or put them in the league. Unreal.
Is this really accurate? I hate FSU too and they may not have put everyone of their kids in the league at their position but they have still put quite a bit in at db and they have a better claim at “dbu” than UF does which they often claim. Neither schools are honestly since Ohio state is considered dbu as of the last couple of years

Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU dropping bags? This came out of no where. Sort of odd.

Is this really accurate? I hate FSU too and they may not have put everyone of their kids in the league at their position but they have still put quite a bit in at db and they have a better claim at “dbu” than UF does which they often claim. Neither schools are honestly since Ohio state is considered dbu as of the last couple of years
Ramsey, Rhodes, and Williams (is Joyner still in?), are the ones that come to mind. But they recruit 4* and 5* kids at DB year in and year out.

Ramsey, Rhodes, and Williams (is Joyner still in?), are the ones that come to mind. But they recruit 4* and 5* kids at DB year in and year out.
Yeah Joyner is one of the better safeties in the league, Ronald Darby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back