Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Sounds like we got the curiosity visit

I’m assuming you meant courtesy visit? But yes, I agree. Would have been nice to have him around our commits and famous alum but this is better than nothing, I guess.

I’m assuming you meant courtesy visit? But yes, I agree. Would have been nice to have him around our commits and famous alum but this is better than nothing, I guess.
But there still isn’t news on him going anywhere else so let’s just wait

Advertisement
Yall put way too much stock into who is coming to this camp. I might be wrong but that camp hasn't exactly produced a bunch of commits from top guys.

Don’t hear anything about porter until tonight when Stevenson came by before he goes off to uga ?
Neal not coming to paradise and wright puts us in his top 5? Probably just coincidence and paranoia.

Advertisement
Would be kind of curious if the kid is TRULY mulling things over right up until the last few days and hours.....and then decides on UGA's event and is able to drive/fly 700 miles to Athens and have all his lodging accommodations taken care of last minute. Would be quite a feat...

Former local 4 star CB recruit (Killian HS) that we battled FSU for (circa 2004) and he ended up playing for them. Don't really remember how his college career panned out, but I can't imagine it ended up being that great.

Ha ha. JR was over hyped. Grew up with him. He was fast as lightning but would bust a grape in a fruit fight. Got up to Tally and lived out his dream as a SFL diva.

Would be kind of curious if the kid is TRULY mulling things over right up until the last few days and hours.....and then decides on UGA's event and is able to drive/fly 700 miles to Athens and have all his lodging accommodations taken care of last minute. Would be quite a feat...
Not really adults do it all the time. He may have a adult; **** we know he has adults involved. Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Word is he isn't going to Georgia but somewhere else. Possibly FSU.... That's what was said. Guess we will find out soon-

Supposedly he’s going to FSU. I never thought I would say this but I’m this particular case that’s good news. Gotta keep him out of UGA. They are the hottest team on the trail right now.

Yall put way too much stock into who is coming to this camp. I might be wrong but that camp hasn't exactly produced a bunch of commits from top guys.

I think this year is different because the NCAA created that silent period where kids couldn't hit multiple camps back to back, and all the programs are having their camps on the same weekend. So I believe the correlation of who goes to camp and their probability of commitment is going to be higher. Speculation, but I think you gotta follow the visits this weekend.

On the other hand, if he goes to FSU, that's probably the second best outcome, vs. UGA/Bama. Richt outcoaches, outrecruits and outclasses Taggart. $mart and $aban are more dangerous.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back