Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Seems odd they haven't announced the coaches yet. Must be coming tonight

Advertisement
Should have been announced last week. They could have sent out cool edits to each recruit with the coach on it. Imagine Stevenson getting one with Reed on it or Chaney one with Gore on it.

Honest question: Do you all really think it matters that much to these kids who the guest coaches are? Most of them already know who has come in the past and which alumni are most involved on a regular basis. IDK, personally I don't think the coaches will make much of a difference as to whether a kid comes or not. A bigger issue is the number of events.

Also, other than Tyrique and Bogle, who haven't given any definite answer, and the IMG kids who cannot travel, who exactly isn't coming? It seems like the only So Fla kids not coming are those who have already committed elsewhere.

Just curious why so many seem to feel the guest list isn't great.

While Miami hasn’t yet unveiled the list of former players expected on campus this weekend, some past Hurricanes that have answered Richt’s call to help with Paradise Camp include Lewis, Ed Reed, Michael Irvin, Warren Sapp, Devin Hester, Calais Campbell, Jeremy Shockey, Brett Romberg, Bryant McKinnie, Antrel Rolle, Phillip Buchanon, Najeh Davenport, Willis McGahee, Duke Johnson, Jonathan Vilma, Jon Beason, DJ Williams, Gino Torretta, Kenny Phillips, Bennie Blades, Chad Wilson and Roland Smith.

Honest question: Do you all really think it matters that much to these kids who the guest coaches are? Most of them already know who has come in the past and which alumni are most involved on a regular basis. IDK, personally I don't think the coaches will make much of a difference as to whether a kid comes or not. A bigger issue is the number of events.

Also, other than Tyrique and Bogle, who haven't given any definite answer, and the IMG kids who cannot travel, who exactly isn't coming? It seems like the only So Fla kids not coming are those who have already committed elsewhere.

Just curious why so many seem to feel the guest list isn't great.

See, there you go using logic and common sense. That’s not allowed here.

Advertisement
as if us having Ed Reed there over Antrel Rolle is going to make all the difference in the world whether a recruit chooses to attend Paradise Camp or not.

lol, if that is truly the reasoning, that recruit obviously doesn't actually want to come for the camp, its as simple as that.

Either way we're going to have Cane legends, it doesn't matter who the **** it is. Let it be a surprise. Maybe the staff doesn't know for sure who will come and who wont. Its much better to leave it a surprise and announce Ray Lewis, and then him end up not able to make it.

I'm hoping the Rock comes, that would be legit. I'd be extremely surprised if guys like Gore, Vilma, Rolle, etc didn't show up.

as if us having Ed Reed there over Antrel Rolle is going to make all the difference in the world whether a recruit chooses to attend Paradise Camp or not.

lol, if that is truly the reasoning, that recruit obviously doesn't actually want to come for the camp, its as simple as that.

Either way we're going to have Cane legends, it doesn't matter who the **** it is. Let it be a surprise. Maybe the staff doesn't know for sure who will come and who wont. Its much better to leave it a surprise and announce Ray Lewis, and then him end up not able to make it.

I'm hoping the Rock comes, that would be legit. I'd be extremely surprised if guys like Gore, Vilma, Rolle, etc didn't show up.

I would love Andre Johnson given the caliber of WR coming. He's retired - what could he be doing?? LOL

So majority of our Storm 18 class along with players went to this kids spring game to support him and he can't even come to our Paradise camp. Smh

Advertisement
Gore would make a lot of sense he is right down the street now.

Dolphins practice at 8:30 am on Saturday. Idk what time Paradise starts but I'm sure the Dolphins will have meetings and all that. If Gore did show up to Coral Gables, I'd take it as a pleasant surprise.

Advertisement
He can teach him to go from a top 50 recruit to a one interception career at FSU then falling off the face of the earth.
LoL.....What's that Squinting Azzwipe gonna teach him?...How to shoot a BB Gun & the proper etiquette on how to walk a Pet Crab??

Attachments

• 10670063_797952936913120_8599562484202055950_n-1.jpg
    10670063_797952936913120_8599562484202055950_n-1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 15
Was on campus today

I doubt he returns again in 2 days, but that’s JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back