Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Then you will just continue to torture yourself because you already know how that scenario plays out. They have a lot something we don’t.
I agree with u thats why im not expecting these certain kids in the class. Im not going to break my head over it like i wont break my head of why we lost a certain game to a certain team.....i always believe national titles are won on nsd im a big believer in that. I want u to win these battles because i want us to win a title several titles.....n if we fail those days i expect failure in crucial games because of the fails on nsd. Im done breaking my head it is what it is and ive already accepted it.

Advertisement
I agree with u thats why im not expecting these certain kids in the class. Im not going to break my head over it like i wont break my head of why we lost a certain game to a certain team.....i always believe national titles are won on nsd im a big believer in that. I want u to win these battles because i want us to win a title several titles.....n if we fail those days i expect failure in crucial games because of the fails on nsd. Im done breaking my head it is what it is and ive already accepted it.

That's all true. Teams like Vtech and Wisc. would have won multiple titles by now if stacking blue chips didn't matter. The coaching has been far superior to almost everyone at those schools over the years. UM needs to keep the majority of the top talent home and cherry pick other places. That's always been the recipe.
We can't miss on the top CB, S, DT, DE, WR, RB, OL, and ATH in SoFL and expect to be winning a title. The staff needs to win 50% of the battles with Dent, Stevenson, Sorrels, Bogle, Ladson, McIntosh, Neal, and Richards to be title worthy. It's going to take landing multiple kids like Haselwood, Zipperer, Summerall, Ingraham, and some 4/5 star blue chip not yet on the radar to make up for any of those losses. I feel like landing Haselwood alone could change the perception of the SoFL kids. It would assuredly get serious national attention and open up some new doors with other top recruits. What QB wouldn't want to throw to Haselwood and Payton? He's the number one recruit in GA. Stealing him from the clay would be more devastating to them than us losing Campbell last cycle.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
For those of us who don't know who/what the significance of this guy is, fill us in.....

Former local 4 star CB recruit (Killian HS) that we battled FSU for (circa 2004) and he ended up playing for them. Don't really remember how his college career panned out, but I can't imagine it ended up being that great.

Advertisement
Rique hasn't showed FSU any love really. Not worried about them there. It's UGA and Bama that you have to worry about.

Advertisement
Stevenson said he is trying to decide between 5 schools on which visit to take this weekend. Says miami is pushing hard to get him there. They are telling him he could work with legends but haven't told him who yet. Said his mom is helping him decide which school to visit.

They recruiting him at safety so they got to try and get reed down again this year.

Stevenson said he is trying to decide between 5 schools on which visit to take this weekend. Says miami is pushing hard to get him there. They are telling him he could work with legends but haven't told him who yet. Said his mom is helping him decide which school to visit.

They recruiting him at safety so they got to try and get reed down again this year.
Sh*t is ridiculous, why are they being so secretive about who is coming and why haven’t our top targets been told who yet?

Sh*t is ridiculous, why are they being so secretive about who is coming and why haven’t our top targets been told who yet?

Not a good sign. Hope I’m wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back