Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Pay attention to actions. If he skips Paradise to take another 1400 mile round trip on “his own dime” to watch a redneck cut a ribbon on a locker room or drives 12 hours round trip to hang with Corny Willy, then that’s without a doubt bad for us no matter how you guys spin it.

Driving a few minutes every once in awhile to hang with his friends on UM’s campus is different than attending recruiting events.

Listen and take notes from the living Legend.

Advertisement
Pay attention to actions. If he skips Paradise to take another 1400 mile round trip on “his own dime” to watch a redneck cut a ribbon on a locker room or drives 12 hours round trip to hang with Corny Willy, then that’s without a doubt bad for us no matter how you guys spin it.

Driving a few minutes every once in awhile to hang with his friends on UM’s campus is different than attending recruiting events.

If he goes to FSU I'm not concerned. So he takes one visit, no big deal to me. Certainly much better than going to Georgia.

So we're losing the best DB in S. FL again this year? At least we're consistent :thumbsup-kid:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Everywhere. Figure he will do the rounds to FSU and then show up at Paradise in time for the BBQ after the camp. At least that's my prediction.

I am with Chise'.. if he hangs out at UGA all weekend, kiss him goodbye.

Advertisement
kinda gotten use to losing s.fla best db the last few years. I dont even pay much attention to certain ones...last recruiting class i never even watched Jobes highlights as i knew he wasnt coming...this kid i get a similar feel. But we likely are in a better position than were with Jobe.

Neither this kid nor Bogle are coming. It's been obvious since January.

Advertisement
Newberg used to be on point but it seems every update he gives on our top Targets; Stevenson and Neal as the example we aren’t in the top 3. Sounds a bit odd if you ask me
That's the podcast influence of him trying to give hot takes, he's a clown now

To be honest, I don't think we get Stevenson or Bogle. I hope that I'm wrong though.

Yea I do feel like that regardless u right until we close with NSD guys (the real NSD vs bama UGA etc) When we do then on those days I will feel more comfortable. Clean up SFLA no excuses or find people who can because the way back to where we want the U is through sfla.

Then you will just continue to torture yourself because you already know how that scenario plays out. They have a lot something we don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back