Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
He's visited Miami literally a zillion times. Not sure if you can infer anything from him coming/not coming to Paradise Camp

He is always on campus but isn’t he hanging with his friends? What high school kid wouldn’t be on a college campus if given the opportunity. Is he spending all that time with coaches? But if he passes on Paradise then we’ll have a very good idea where we stand.

Advertisement
theres some stevenson talk going on that im not liking and i have no idea where its coming from

my fault on the newberg thing, that was a different recruit. I think maybe neal he was talking about.

theres some stevenson talk going on that im not liking and i have no idea where its coming from
Sounds like it’s a possibility that he may visit FSU for their camp Saturday. Bud Elliot put him on their list, We will see

Advertisement
Sounds like it’s a possibility that he may visit FSU for their camp Saturday. Bud Elliot put him on their list, We will see
I hate when 247 writers do those things without explanation. Like when they crystal ball a kid and they dont say why and when they add them to lists without saying where they got that info from at least "from a source". Its stupid. Anyways, that would be interesting. Is FSU a contender or is he just so torn between us and Georgia that he rather go to a third school than pick one over the other right now? We will see.

I hate when 247 writers do those things without explanation. Like when they crystal ball a kid and they dont say why and when they add them to lists without saying where they got that info from at least "from a source". Its stupid. Anyways, that would be interesting. Is FSU a contender or is he just so torn between us and Georgia that he rather go to a third school than pick one over the other right now? We will see.
Bud doesn’t work for 247, who knows

Last edited:
Advertisement
Newberg just said on the last pod they would obviously love to get Stevenson but they feel that's a UGA/Bama battle that FL/UM are wasting their time on and that fsu would keep it touch but not going all in for.

Newberg just said on the last pod they would obviously love to get Stevenson but they feel that's a UGA/Bama battle that FL/UM are wasting their time on and that fsu would keep it touch but not going all in for.
Context is key, he said in a laughing manner like he is trolling. Regardless Miami is very much in the race for Stevenson period. Miami and uga seems like his top 2

It might be that but newberg doesn't know ****, and y'all keep using him as a source

Context is key, he said in a laughing manner like he is trolling. Regardless Miami is very much in the race for Stevenson period. Miami and uga seems like his top 2
no he didn't. he was being honest about how he felt.

Advertisement
247 writers are a joke. Even Miami's 247 guys are brutal. Irvin's is decent, but the other two are god awful.

Newberg never knows **** wr nrrd somebody who we respect here before we say its over

Advertisement
Writers for a rival very rarely predict that a kid ends up with their own rivals. Not unless there's just flat out no other way around it. Luke Stampenis and Newberg are like chunk from the goonies. Making **** up. Michael Jackson wasnt on campus, but his sister was. They'll admit they're wrong, then follow it up with a mock class that has the kid signing with them anyway.

I want him to come to paradise. Who doesnt? HOWEVER, where he camps does not mean its where he signs. Frierson (gotta give @brock credit for pointing this out) didnt visit for paradise last year. He was also all UGA at one point. Remember the rumors about a possible decommit? No, its not an apples to apples comparison. But its worth keeping in mind.

The reason I'm not worried (besides the fact we're 7 months from signing day) is his reason for visiting campus so often. He's tight with players on the team. There's a huge difference between knowing someone who plays for UGA, FSU, etc and being best friends with someone who plays for Miami. Publicly, those guys may say its his decision and they arent recruiting him, but come on. They're in his ear.

I swear, FSU reporters will downplay Miami's chances with every recruit up until the point where said recruit scores a TD against them, at which point they might recognize Miami has a chance with him

I swear, FSU reporters will downplay Miami's chances with every recruit up until the point where said recruit scores a TD against them, at which point they might recognize Miami has a chance with him
FSU writers are so obvious with their hatred for UM that they used to go on the site and talk about the topics on ITU. To call them unprofessional ******** is being too kind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back