Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Jobe was a commit of 2 years at the time, and 100% got bought by Baga.

Frierson is related to Frank Gore (main reason why schools didn't offer bags, same with Richards this year IMO), and was also a commit of at least a year.

Both very different situations.

Straight up, if $tevenson goes to UGA for that nonsense over Paradise, he ain't coming and is already on the take.

B/c these kids get paid to go to events like that, especially when that school is trying to lure them away from other, better events at other schools.
So now it’s a different situation huh? Stevenson ain’t jobe no matter how many of you try to equate that he is.

I’m done with this, anytime you try to bring any type of positive news that’s cearly the case or have a positive outlook about recruiting doom and gloom posters will spin the news anyway to conjure up the fears of you pus5y *** mfs

So now it’s a different situation huh? Stevenson ain’t jobe no matter how many of you try to equate that he is.

I’m done with this, anytime you try to bring any type of positive news that’s cearly the case or have a positive outlook about recruiting doom and gloom posters will spin the news anyway to conjure up the fears of you pus5y *** mfs
So if u bring up negative news udont agree with u get upset? People are just disagreeing with u and more aware of a situation after the last two classes of closing on dbs theyhave a right tofeel this way. Its not about being right on signing day because we all want TS in a cane uniform. Its just we feel different with the news that comes out....thats what people do here we talk re ruiting and football and formulate an opinion whether its good or bad.

Advertisement
Personally, I'm not doing this to myself. I'm convinced he's going to UGa. We'll finish 2nd. Kids this good get paid. We can't do that now. End of story.

Good sounding article. Did sound like he was somewhat hedging on the idea of attending Paradise Camp by saying he'll definitely visit Miami at some time in July. Unfortunately, I'd bet he goes to the UGA camp that weekend, but would love to be wrong.
Hopefully he understands that’s would be a slap in the face to the Canes. All so you could see a Locker room unveiling....

So if u bring up negative news udont agree with u get upset? People are just disagreeing with u and more aware of a situation after the last two classes of closing on dbs theyhave a right tofeel this way. Its not about being right on signing day because we all want TS in a cane uniform. Its just we feel different with the news that comes out....thats what people do here we talk re ruiting and football and formulate an opinion whether its good or bad.
There hasn't been any news that says he is going to UGA tho, ppl took a 3 day visit and are now convinced TS is uga bound YET he was at Miami nights the next day. Wasnt it initially suppose to be a 4 day visit? Couldnt we spin it to say that he left uga early so he could be at Miamis event so he wouldn't miss it? As of now, TS is ours imo. The fact he is an EE and signing in the early signing period, I like our chances. We will see tho... I think Brock issue is most ppl are acting as if it's set in stone that he is uga bound which is simply not the case.... at this point in the process

Advertisement
If he doesn’t come to Paradise Camp then, he won’t be in this class. Name one top uncommitted target that didn’t show up to Paradise Camp but still signed with Miami.

Spoiler: It hasn’t happened.

We've had 2 Paradise Camps.

source.gif

The media when it comes to recruiting.

Jobe was a commit of 2 years at the time, and 100% got bought by Baga.

Frierson is related to Frank Gore (main reason why schools didn't offer bags, same with Richards this year IMO), and was also a commit of at least a year.

Both very different situations.

Straight up, if $tevenson goes to UGA for that nonsense over Paradise, he ain't coming and is already on the take.

B/c these kids get paid to go to events like that, especially when that school is trying to lure them away from other, better events at other schools.

@tyrn can add 2+2 and figure this **** out.

You can do it too, @brock
giphy.gif

I mean let's be real. If TS skips what is our undisputed biggest recruiting event of the summer, an exclusive, invite-only event that is free and right in his back yard to travel nearly 700 miles, yet again, on his own dime (allegedly) to attend the unveiling of a freaking new locker room (something he can see eventually anyway when he takes an OV there later on in the year) then the writing's on the wall with this situation.
I honestly don't even think the people arguing that it would be "no big deal" if TS skipped Paradise Camp actually really believe that themselves. I think it's just a way to hold on to the dream just a little while longer.
All that being said, there's been no indication TS is leaning towards traveling to UGA and not Paradise Camp so there's no use stressing about it until that time comes..
I’m not stressed out about it all. Just educating.

Advertisement
Jobe count too or nah?
Are you really this dim? No one said we’re guaranteed to sign him if he comes to Paradise. Smart people are saying that if he DOESN’T come to Paradise but chooses to travel 700 miles again (allegedly on his own dime) to watch some retarded ribbon cutting ceremony, then you should know what’s going on with his recruitment.

You are correct. We need to watch actions not words. If Ga. talks him into going to their camp and not ours the staff needs to have a heart to heart talk with him

That's like asking a girl to go to the prom with you and she says maybe and she ends up going with another guy instead. You don't have a heart to heart at that point. You send her a dead fish wrapped in newspaper.

Are you really this dim? No one said we’re guaranteed to sign him if he comes to Paradise. Smart people are saying that if he DOESN’T come to Paradise but chooses to travel 700 miles again (allegedly on his own dime) to watch some retarded ribbon cutting ceremony, then you should know what’s going on with his recruitment.
That’s not even the point, it’s like y’all are already conceding the fact that it’s a definite that’s he’s going to uga that weekend when he’s said nothing to indicate that that is the case

Advertisement
That’s not even the point, it’s like y’all are already conceding the fact that it’s a definite that’s he’s going to uga that weekend when he’s said nothing to indicate that that is the case
Look up the word “if.” I have no idea what event he will attend, and neither does anyone else. That’s why we’re all using the qualifier “if.”

It’s a valid discussion, son. It’s not “let’s see if we can telepathically convince Tyrique to sign here by pretending he might not go watch some racist redneck cut a ribbon inn salad bar and even if he does attend that dumb **** it doesn’t matter.”

Bags or no bags, it's absolutely unacceptable that this program whiffs on its top DB 4 cycles in a row now! Rumph, CMR, Julio Frenk, Santa Claus... someone needs to step up and say enough is enough, we're getting this kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back