Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Elam must've just said he was going elsewhere as there's no reason why we aren't on him hard besides that.

Advertisement
What chise said, if he dont go to paradise I seen this movie before
Jobe count too or nah? I mean we didn’t even sign him and he still went elsewhere and he attended paradise camp..

Last edited:
Elam would be the perfect corner to pair with Couch, Brownlee, and Good. He is polished and has all the measurables.

Jobe count too or nah?
we didnt get Jobe.................this situation with TS has a bad feel for. We will see but thats how I feel the same way chise does, if he doesnt come hes probably not coming.

Advertisement
Jobe count too or nah?

People are saying if he doesn't come to Paradise he's probably not coming. That doesn't mean people believe the opposite has to be true.

It's a very bad sign if he doesn't come to Paradise. If he does come, it's a good sign. But, it doesn't mean it's some sort of lock.

Your mention of Jobe doesn't really make sense.

People are saying if he doesn't come to Paradise he's probably not coming. That doesn't mean people believe the opposite has to be true.

It's a very bad sign if he doesn't come to Paradise. If he does come, it's a good sign. But, it doesn't mean it's some sort of lock.

Your mention of Jobe doesn't really make sense.
I’m saying, jobe went to paradise camp so theoretically he should have been a lock right according to their theory on who is gone or not based on if they showed up?

Advertisement
I’m saying, jobe went to paradise camp so theoretically he should have been a lock right according to their theory on who is gone or not based on if they showed up?

No, because no one is claiming that everyone coming to Paradise camp is gonna sign with us. Just that it's a big negative if they don't come without a good reason.

This isn't a binary situation

No, because no one is claiming that everyone coming to Paradise camp is gonna sign with us. Just that it's a big negative if they don't come without a good reason.

We will see

If he doesn’t come to Paradise Camp then, he won’t be in this class. Name one top uncommitted target that didn’t show up to Paradise Camp but still signed with Miami.

Spoiler: It hasn’t happened.
You are correct. We need to watch actions not words. If Ga. talks him into going to their camp and not ours the staff needs to have a heart to heart talk with him

Don't waste your time, Broke is locked in and nothing is changing her mind.

Advertisement
Purely trying to poach recruits from attending the other big recruiting events that day
And how do you think they get kids to travel (supposedly paying their own way as an unofficial visit) out there for that nonsense instead of go to something like Paradise Camp right up the street?

They offer straight cash for visits like that.

Why else would these kids be spending all sorts of their own money to travel to see a new locker room they could check out on their official visit?

If Stevenson goes to UGA for that BS over Paradise with hall of fame and pro bowl players coaching, then he gone.

B/c it means he is already on the take.

saban and kirby selling his kids for this kid.................................what a ******* baller man. Let us get this one kid, I dont care if the rest of the class are jags. Bring me Tyrique or find another job

We will see

Pretend you're hot for some chick everyone is after. You ask her out for the weekend and she instead opts to travel 700 miles to see some other dude. You wouldn't be sweating that?

Advertisement
Pretend you're hot for some chick everyone is after. You ask her out for the weekend and she instead opts to travel 700 miles to see some other dude. You wouldn't be sweating that?
Y’all are speaking in the tense that he’s already decided he’s going to uga that weekend which is not the case.

She just using him for his money bruh. She actually feelin me tho

Y’all are speaking in the tense that he’s already decided he’s going to uga that weekend which is not the case.

I think the consensus is 'if' he goes to UGA and not Paradise - it's not a great look.

Jobe count too or nah?
Jobe was a commit of 2 years at the time, and 100% got bought by Baga.

Frierson is related to Frank Gore (main reason why schools didn't offer bags, same with Richards this year IMO), and was also a commit of at least a year.

Both very different situations.

Straight up, if $tevenson goes to UGA for that nonsense over Paradise, he ain't coming and is already on the take.

B/c these kids get paid to go to events like that, especially when that school is trying to lure them away from other, better events at other schools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back