Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Alright we don’t do bags. We all know that. But **** son.. can a brotha get a gift basket?!
2B7116B8-1D86-4151-A60E-7C8300441DF7.jpeg

Reactions: Ver
Advertisement
LOL at the naive dorks who think we have a good shot if this guy skips UM’s biggest event to go watch Spermy Fart cut a ribbon on some stupid fcking overblown locker room. Get your heads out of your asses.
I mean let's be real. If TS skips what is our undisputed biggest recruiting event of the summer, an exclusive, invite-only event that is free and right in his back yard to travel nearly 700 miles, yet again, on his own dime (allegedly) to attend the unveiling of a freaking new locker room (something he can see eventually anyway when he takes an OV there later on in the year) then the writing's on the wall with this situation.
I honestly don't even think the people arguing that it would be "no big deal" if TS skipped Paradise Camp actually really believe that themselves. I think it's just a way to hold on to the dream just a little while longer.
All that being said, there's been no indication TS is leaning towards traveling to UGA and not Paradise Camp so there's no use stressing about it until that time comes..

LOL at the naive dorks who think we have a good shot if this guy skips UM’s biggest event to go watch Spermy Fart cut a ribbon on some stupid fcking overblown locker room. Get your heads out of your asses.

Preach

95% of this fanbase when it comes to recruiting

source.gif

Advertisement
This is the whiniest fan base ever, we just had a great article on Stevenson when talking about Miami in general yesterday yet the tone is still negative from some of you? YeahI’m convinced some of you don’t want us to land him and wish things go bad so you can whine. Y’all will find a way to turn any positive situation and spin it to be something bad period....

Stop trying to equate these recruitments to the way past recruits decisions have went. No recruitment is the same no matter how hard some of you clamor that it is. Enough with the if he doesn’t go to paradise then it says a lot bullsh*t. Y’all acting like he said he ain’t coming to the camp. In the article he also explained why he’s always on campus too.Josh jobe went to paradise camp and how did that work out? Frierson didn’t go and who did he sign with?

Personally I dont see how anyone can feel bad about where Miami stands after hearing his update at the opening

Last edited:
This is the whiniest fan base ever, we just had a great article on Stevenson when talking about Miami in general yesterday yet the tone is still negative from some of you? YeahI’m convinced some of you don’t want us to land him and wish things go bad so you can whine. Y’all will find a way to turn any positive situation and spin it to be something bad period....

Stop trying to equate thesw recruitments to the way past recruits decisions have went. No recruitment is the same no matter how hard some of you clamor that it is. Enough with the if he doesn’t go to paradise then it says a lot bullsh*t. Y’all acting like he said he ain’t coming to the camp. In the article he also explained why he’s always on campus too.Josh jobe went to paradise camp and how did that work out? Frierson didn’t go and who de he sign with?

Personally I dont see how anyone can feel bad about where Miami stands after hearing his update at the opening

Use some common sense Brock, 95% of the time recruits have positive things to say about a school when speaking to a writer from said school. If he chooses to travel 7+ hours to visit a school that's unveiling a facking nutrition building over staying in his hometown to attend the biggest non game event Miami will have in 2018, then it's obvious where his loyalty lies.

Stop being naive

Advertisement
Use some common sense Brock, 95% of the time recruits have positive things to say about a school when speaking to a writer from said school. If he chooses to travel 7+ hours to visit a school that's unveiling a facking nutrition building over staying in his hometown to attend the biggest non game event Miami will have in 2018, then it's obvious where his loyalty lies.

Stop being naive
It’s at the opening and he was asked about several schools. He did not say he wasn’t visiting so I’m still trying to see where this overreaction is coming from? When did he say he wasn’t definitively going to paradise camp? Kenny McIntosh not going to paradise camp, will he not be a cane in the end either?

Last edited:
Bro you know better than this.

If he goes up there for that BS and not the paradise...it's over imho
these mfs overreacting period. Just because you go to paradise camp doesn’t mean you are signing regardless and we have seen it with jobe

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys also have to look at what he’s doing that day as well. so if he skips paradise and goes to the ribbon cutting whatever it is than that’s no bueno ... maybe there’s guys that can’t make it, which is fine and they have been in the class before but just see what he does during paradise if he’s not there will speak volumes

Here's a bit from a Georgia write up from yesterday... Interview with Elam -

"Georgia is up there," Elam said. "Definitely up there. I visited twice. I love the coaches. I love the atmosphere at Georgia. They are pushing everything toward the limit, especially in football, which I love."
Florida has been mentioned as the team to beat, and Ohio State is also a school to watch, but Elam says do not count out Georgia.
"Georgia has a chance because of how much I like them," Elam said. "The coaching staff, facilities, ability to play, and just development."
Defensive coordinator and secondary coach Mel Tucker has caught Elam's eye and his pitch has him listening.

"Coach Mel Tucker produces pros and has coached pros," Elam said. "He says he wants me and Tyrique Stevenson. They say that the two of us can come up there, do what we are supposed to do and make plays early. I believe he's right."
Look for Georgia to host Elam during the season, although the coveted defensive back is not sure if that will be for his official visit.
"I will get up there for a game for sure," Elam said.

He also said he was looking at visiting Miami and Florida in the first week after the dead period...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back