Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Our players got in trouble for free cokes and being on a boat. The last 2 weeks bama opens a nutrition bar (free)and gets stranded on a boat with his whole team.

So much stupidity in this post.

Saban has a lake house on Lake Burton, just like how CMR had a lake house on Lake Hartwell when he was at UGA. So per your logic a HC is not allowed to invite his players to his lake house????

The nutrition bar is another dumb point you make, considering our athletes have their own dining hall as wel and we're in the process of building one of the nicest IPF in America!

Advertisement

Saban has a lake house on Lake Burton, just like how CMR had a lake house on Lake Hartwell when he was at UGA. So per your logic a HC is not allowed to invite his players to his lake house????

The nutrition bar is another dumb point you make, considering our athletes have their own dining hall as wel and we're in the process of building one of the nicest IPF in America!

Mark Richt had a lake house on Hartwell, you sure not Keowee?

Never in the history of College Football have we seen the level of cheating we are seeing with the SEC the last 15 years, especially with Alabama, and now Georgia as of late. LSU was absurd at one point. That’s why I don’t respect them. Look at what Ole Miss was doing and they sucked. It’s not rocket science to see there is a huge problem with College Football, especially in the South.

No doubt, but most of it is unproven.

Outside of Ole Miss, very few have been busted - yet alone any serious allegations to come out. Meanwhile, Miami has been through two significant NCAA issues, a series of documentaries of our players bragging about our exploits, as well as other dust-ups that don't really make us look like innocent angels (FIU brawl, Pata, 7th floor crew etc.)

Clearly, you also missed my first word-"TIFWIW". It's not like I'm out here agreeing with them, just telling you what I hear. When I go out with friends from really any school and we talk about recruiting, they all find it funny when I try to argue that "such and such SEC school" is cheating and Miami is not.

TIFWIW... but my SEC friends always ROTLFAO when I tell them Miami fans accuse SEC schools of being dirty in recruiting. When you consider all the dirty laundry aired out about our program with the Pell grant scandal, Nevin Shapiro, and the U documentaries - I kind of see where they are coming from. I mean in their eyes, we're the ones who invented the bagman! So they have a hard time rationalizing us being critical of any other program being dirty.
It is worth nothing, your friends are half wit retards and you probably are as well since you hang out with them. No need to share their thoughts moving forward.

It is worth nothing, your friends are half wit retards and you probably are as well since you hang out with them. No need to share their thoughts moving forward.

OK - so if I'm such a ****** ... show me proof of how UGA is cheating, other than the fact that you "think" they're cheating because they signed the #1 class last year and because Kirby use to work for Saban? Also if UGA has been so dirty for years now, how come we now have their former HC?

I don't know about you, but with my friends, I actually have to have an objective argument/proof in order for them to respect my argument. I would love to shut them up and prove how innocent Miami is and how dirty the $EC is, but where is the proof????

Last edited:
Advertisement
OK - so if I'm such a ****** ... show me proof of how UGA is cheating, other than the fact that you "think" they're cheating because they signed the #1 class last year and because Kirby use to work for Saban? Also if UGA has been so dirty for years now, how come we now have their former HC?

I don't know about you, but with my friends, I actually have to have an objective argument/proof in order for them to respect my argument. I would love to shut them up and prove how innocent Miami is and how dirty the $EC is, but where is the proof????
Please have your objective arguments only with them, nobody here gives a ****.

Advertisement
Might just be a better prospect than TC. I'd say the same whether he goes here or not.

He is, and that is saying a lot. College ready body going into his Senior year of high school. Fast enough to play CB but big enough to play Safety.

Advertisement

So much stupidity in this post. i pointed out our alleged Nevin cheating was on a level playing field with everyone. Everyone gets free drinks and boat rides. You then agreed with me.

Advertisement
No reason why this kid shouldn’t be playing corner. That’s perfect technique and leverage on the sidelines

The reason is he can be outstanding at Safety, too. I'd argue that Safety is a more important position for our defense.

He could succeed at either position, so I have no issue with where he ends up as long as it's at Miami.

The reason is he can be outstanding at Safety, too. I'd argue that Safety is a more important position for our defense.

He could succeed at either position, so I have no issue with where he ends up as long as it's at Miami.
And he doesn’t have a preference. Given his speed he definitely can be a big corner but he’s also 207 and hasn’t played his senior season yet so he might outgrow the position. He’s every bit as good as the elite dbs from the 2018 cycle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back