Tyrique Stevenson Visits Miami... Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Always saw tons of them, they look scary, but I’ve never heard of somebody getting hit by them. So I was never worried about them. Sometimes it would be funny because there be a whole bunch of them hanging around. Just kind of floating there moving with the current, But when they took off, they were torpedoes
I wasn't going to take any chances!

Advertisement
I want the elite DB's but I'm more concerned with DLine recruiting, but I guess it'll work itself out, hopefully.

Bro don’t tell me that bc I will hold you to that. Lolol

I’m going spear fishing in a few weeks for the first time

Yea i'm not sure about the whole spear fishing thing. I'm not very big on being in the water haha. However PM me and we can try to make something happen.

Advertisement
Should have learned something by now seeing his nephew Tim Irvin ain’t doing sh*t who chased the sec compared to one of his best friends Jaquan Johnson flourishing at Miami and is considered a top 3 safety in the country

Sed is blinded by ignorance. F him

Advertisement
I said it once. I’ll say it again. For any of you with hope this feels a lot like the Tyson Campbell situation. I hope we get him but once again this is exactly how it went with Tyson Campbell. Constantly on campus. Constantly visiting Out of the blue. All of his friends on campus. He loves Miami. But no commitment.

I said it once. I’ll say it again. For any of you with hope this feels a lot like the Tyson Campbell situation. I hope we get him but once again this is exactly how it went with Tyson Campbell. Constantly on campus. Constantly visiting Out of the blue. All of his friends on campus. He loves Miami. But no commitment.

No, it doesn’t. This is why this board stinks sometimes. Do you think you’re the first person to make that awful comparison? Do you even bother to fact check what you say? Or do you just want to come with the latest cliche?

No, it doesn’t. This is why this board stinks sometimes. Do you think you’re the first person to make that awful comparison? Do you even bother to fact check what you say? Or do you just want to come with the latest cliche?

I don’t need to check anything I followed the whole thing last year. Btw what fact I am I missing? Did you watch it play out last year?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I agree with you on that I think Stevenson is gone... But Campbell was barely on campus last year. I think Stevenson just wants to chill with his friends and then claim the bags.

He was on campus constantly

His recruitment is like Campbell's? LMAO get a clue. Stevenson is on campus more in a week than Campbell was in his life. What a flat out wrong thing to say.

IMO his recruitment is like Gil's. Flirt with UGA for a while and then realize where the heart is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back