Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

He just visited 4 times in june within 11 days tee, it was already reported he was going to visit Georgia soon again regardless

Remember Sony Michel visited us ONE BILLION times and still went to Gawja bruh.

In my mind and I could be completely wrong but in my mind bruh...he's not going for no reason. Imho he's only coming to Miami to hang out with his peeps.

Real talk..kids today are FLAKES, they are all about keeping their freindships in tact...they'll know of a teammate transferring and won't tell the coaches...they'll know of kids who aren't coming to UM and won't tell the coaches.

Advertisement
He just visited 4 times in june within 11 days tee, it was already reported he was going to visit Georgia soon again regardless
Exactly follow the visits 4 in two weeks with another possibly this weekend too

In my mind and I could be completely wrong but in my mind bruh...he's not going for no reason. Imho he's only coming to Miami to hang out with his peeps.

Real talk..kids today are FLAKES, they are all about keeping their freindships in tact...they'll know of a teammate transferring and won't tell the coaches...they'll know of kids who aren't coming to UM and won't tell the coaches.

gotcha..so it's follow the visits, follow the visits.. look at sony michel who barely ever visited. oh, wait, what?

I guess Man, it’s damned if you do and damned if you don’t though.

If he visits a lot then people will say it means nothing, If he doesn’t visits and be avoiding campus ala Tyson Campbell 2017 then “he gone”

**** some real revisionist history here now lol. Sony didn't visit here a millions, a thousand, or even a hundred times smh.

Advertisement
Everyone you guys complaining about are Broward guys. Dade guys are different...there is a chip we have for being from Miami.

IDK what to think but just throwing out something else: saw on Georgia 247 board that Kirby is adding another recruiting event the end of July. some kind of grand opening of new locker room facility. Going to be key recruits, etc. Sounds like it could be same weekend as Paradise. Lets see what happens .......

If he visits a lot then people will say it means nothing, If he doesn’t visits and be avoiding campus ala Tyson Campbell 2017 then “he gone”

To me..it's a different when kids visit to attend an event that the coaches invited them to versus just coming to hang out with their homey's..

To me..it's a different when kids visit to attend an event that the coaches invited them to versus just coming to hang out with their homey's..
It don’t hurt either way, building that chemistry with the team certainly helps

Last edited:
Advertisement
No you STFU he didn't ov campus a lot. I'm not one of the groupies on here that hang on your every word because you had family play for UM during the trash decade. I know jit wasn't on campus alot, he went to games because **** was free and he was a fan but he wasn't on campus alot.
Lol he didnt OV campus alot because youre only allowed one OV...

If he misses one of our events yet makes other events then he is as good as gone, but for whatever reason I dont feel that way with him. He is expected to be here this weekend right after his 4 day trip to Athens?

If he misses one of our events yet makes other events then he is as good as gone, but for whatever reason I dont feel that way with him. He is expected to be here this weekend right after his 4 day trip to Athens?
I don’t think it’s a given he shows up tommorow but it’s possible. A BUNCH of Miami top targets will be on campus this weekend especially on the dline

Advertisement
I don’t think it’s a given he shows up tommorow but it’s possible. A BUNCH of Miami top targets will be on campus this weekend especially on the dline
If he shows then this will def feel like Frierson recruitment. It seemed last cycle every time Frierson was on the verge of flipping, we reeled him back in. We should have seen the writing on the wall with Ty. He was late to his own official visit, but it is what it is. Look forward to seeing what this weekend produces!

It’s not the visits 5 minutes down the road to hang with buddies that has people questioning this situation; it’s the regular 700 mile trips to Bagwood Village at Bagville Estates that has smart UM fans wondering.

He might wind up here, but a HS kid without a job taking 700 mile trips regularly on his own dime should be perplexing to anyone with more than some stale grits in their dome.

Advertisement
Folks, you can always find outliers, but if kids are on campus a lot they tend to come. No idea if TS comes here, but can we please stop with the outlier examples of targets who went elsewhere.

Folks, you can always find outliers, but if kids are on campus a lot they tend to come. No idea if TS comes here, but can we please stop with the outlier examples of targets who went elsewhere.

Um they were not outliers. Jobe was a commit and was on campus a lot. Same with Henderson. Rumph got out recruited/not close, bottom line.

Um they were not outliers. Jobe was a commit and was on campus a lot. Same with Henderson. Rumph got out recruited/not close, bottom line.

Jobe was Banda's guy. Jobe also spent his senior year in Connecticut and was placed up there over concerns that he wasn't going to get into Miami. The situations aren't the same.

Advertisement
Back