Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

It’s only June , it’s going to be a long 5-7 months for some of y’all.
Nah trust me. If he’s narrowing it down like this at this time then I don’t believe he makes it to NSD without committing. He’s really only messing with 2 schools. Players who aren’t gonna commit normally give everyone love equally with leaders emerging every other week.

Advertisement
This is a super elite DB in SFLA, he aint coming if bama or uga are involved, those programs go beyond to get players. Maybe we do things but not to that level, the **** they do is like god father ****. Make them an offer they cant refuse, anyone not confident in us landing him its fair to think that way even if there negative the proofs in the pudding.

This is a super elite DB in SFLA, he aint coming if bama or uga are involved, those programs go beyond to get players. Maybe we do things but not to that level, the **** they do is like god father ****. Make them an offer they cant refuse, anyone not confident in us landing him its fair to think that way even if there negative the proofs in the pudding.
Will you go away forever if he commits to us?

Will you go away forever if he commits to us?
Not likely, I would be happy as a ****. Just cause I feel this way and mention it doesnt mean ****. What u just want to hear good news? then when disaster strikes its wait there dbs in 2020 and then on top of it u cant mention the past misses because I have no clue why. Why cant we feel this way is it a crime to think someones not coming or not feel good about it?

I really dont get this..........if Dmoney said or Dee he wasnt coming would everyone hate them and tell them leave forever?

This thread is about getting updates, and at times I feel like hes coming and times I feel like hes not coming. It will be this way with alot of people till he signs, if we had savage closers (especially with the db position) I would feel confident but Im not that confident tbh because of what the SEC does they make u say yes, they put u in a corner where yes is the only answer. Some kids arent tempted depending on there backround or come up, these schools go after there families thats who they recruit. Its why u see a suicidal Tyson Campbell on NSD when he goes to UGA. It looked like they stole his puppy.

Advertisement
Not likely, I would be happy as a ****. Just cause I feel this way and mention it doesnt mean ****. What u just want to hear good news? then when disaster strikes its wait there dbs in 2020 and then on top of it u cant mention the past misses because I have no clue why. Why cant we feel this way is it a crime to think someones not coming or not feel good about it?

I really dont get this..........if Dmoney said or Dee he wasnt coming would everyone hate them and tell them leave forever?
Stevenson just seems different, we haven’t had a recruit visit Miami more frequently than he has since last fall in a number of years plus he’s at a Miami feeder school in southridge

Lol. Everyone stay in denial that this kid is going to rep the Klansmen up in Athens. The articles are yelling it in your face and y'all stay with the "nah it's just a UGA site so it doesn't mean anything". Those are quotes, coming straight from the horses mouth. Don't play yourselves. TC round 2.
This is more likely than anything

This is more likely than anything

Actually, I feel better about him the more he visits up there. That's exactly what Frierson did and it's how, according to Dee, our coaches have told these kids who can't turn down the money to play it.

UGA offers $5k per visit to elite guys. Frierson went up there 7-8 times, and Stevenson is doing the same thing. Go up there, take their $, and have a good time. But at the end of the day, commit/stick with Miami.

TC is a dumb comparison since he basically never even visited here. He didn't have much real interest in Miami, whereas Tyrique almost lives on campus and is friends with the whole team.

Advertisement
Every kid is different. You realize we have landed kids that Bama, Georgia, etc wanted badly?

We might get him, we might not -- I think that sums up where we are as well as all the psycho-babble I've read here.
we just dont know we can gauge a feel of it, if it was between uf fsu I would be more confident but we know and Dee and everyone that UGA and Bama are dirty thats what worries me is because they play unfair. We have every advantage but those schools do whatever to get a kid.

Actually, I feel better about him the more he visits up there. That's exactly what Frierson did and it's how, according to Dee, our coaches have told these kids who can't turn down the money to play it.

UGA offers $5k per visit to elite guys. Frierson went up there 7-8 times, and Stevenson is doing the same thing. Go up there, take their $, and have a good time. But at the end of the day, commit/stick with Miami.

TC is a dumb comparison since he basically never even visited here. He didn't have much real interest in Miami, whereas Tyrique almost lives on campus and is friends with the whole team.
Hope this is on point, I remember Peter Ariz saying Gilbert would flip I was feeling that way as well alot of people were but thankfully hes a true rep the crib type. Im hoping Tyrique is the same I dont know the kid personally so I just follow the visits and what insiders say.

Stevenson just seems different, we haven’t had a recruit visit Miami more frequently than he has since last fall in a number of years plus he’s at a Miami feeder school in southridge
I hear u and I want to say yessssssss I feel the same way but last year Tyson was a virtual lock we had Rattler here his own fam thinking he was coming here even Pete. I was real confident and ignored the visits and ignored the paradise no show and he was gone, Jobe visited us way more than Bama he was always at the U and boom he went to bama. Its hard to gauge with these kids but when it comes to truly special guys and they are uga and bamas number one on there board its hard to beat them for those guys even if there homegrown. If there 3rd or 4th on there board and 1 on ours we should get them. I hate that it feels like they got dibs down in sfla where Miami should be taking who we want and they get the rest. We should of cleaned up last cycle at db period no excuses and we didnt, we got 2 elite guys though which is good but we need depth at db badly.

Advertisement
If people are confident we get this kid I have no beef or problem with that everyone has a right to feel what they feel, everything is guess work till that inks on that paper. Its fun to talk about it its not fun when we dont get them but its fun when we do and we are all here to talk about the prospect.

Stevenson does look like he wants to be here. he has close friends on the team and visits a lot.
Some dudes look like they’ll never cheat on their wives until that 22 year old shorty from work keeps sliding in your dm’s and shows up in the lot and says get in I need to talk to you.

If the schools start hooking up the fam it’s over.
That’s how they get these kids. They can’t say no when cousins and siblings get on that sec payroll.
Let’s just put it this way: is it more expensive to move an entire family from Hawaii to Alabama or to hook up a kids family in sofla? Way way cheaper easier and with less exposure to do the latter. And if it’s cheaper and just as effective you know they’re on it.

we just dont know we can gauge a feel of it, if it was between uf fsu I would be more confident but we know and Dee and everyone that UGA and Bama are dirty thats what worries me is because they play unfair. We have every advantage but those schools do whatever to get a kid.

Everyone's dirty, just to varying degrees.

Advertisement
This is the trip where UGA will make their "move" and try to cement the deal.

Either he's receptive to what they're dropping or he's not. It's out of UMs hands right now.

If he comes to Paradise we in it still. If not...

his aunt stays in Atlanta which is only an hour 15 away from Athens

Seriously??? This is what you’re going with??
Dude won’t see his aunt once. Like you I’m going to stay positive, hope he resist the dark side and believe he will be back on our campus as soon as he comes back. But this?? C’MON MAN!

This seems plausible, I’m going to put my hope in this. His aunt in ATL, not so much

Seriously??? This is what you’re going with??
Dude won’t see his aunt once. Like you I’m going to stay positive, hope he resist the dark side and believe he will be back on our campus as soon as he comes back. But this?? C’MON MAN!
what you talking about, I’m saying that could be a reason for an extended stay since it’s not to far from Athens and I’m sure his mom would want to go see her sister too while being right there

Advertisement
Back