Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Yeah I know But he did saying ain’t nothing like Miami in the article too though. Top 2 probably is Miami and uga but I think We defintiely got the leg up on this one. He seems to have much more interest in Miami then Campbell did last year

Relax Brock that 5 star is still uncommitted. Your little star metric hasn't taken a hit yet.

Advertisement
I think there are positives in that article too . The whole part about playing and showing out for your family and friends. He has said in other interviews that his mom doesn't like to fly. Not likely much family will be getting to Athens often to see him play.

Unfortunately, it seems like Kirby is going to go hard for him. I posted somewhere a few weeks ago about how one of the Georgia boards has compared his recruitment to that of Kirby and Tyson Campbell last year. I think one of the exact quotes was something like "kirby waiting in the weeds and then coming out to close" Hopefully between now and December we can make him not want to leave the state...

Advertisement
Bagman comin for this one. We have no chance without a larger bag. It’s time to drop. UGA is pillaging our DB talent base...pillaging

He's talented, he knows he's talented, he can go anywhere and he'll thrive. But like he said, There's no place like home!

Advertisement
@DMoney is Stevenson a bagman candidate?

Everyone is and everyone has a story about so and so with the Benjamin's on here. It's almost comical how much of a boogeyman the bagmen have become here. People acting like the king of football, Saban needs to drop millions (some even say 10mil or more) to secure recruits. Too funny.

Everyone is and everyone has a story about so and so with the Benjamin's on here. It's almost comical how much of a boogeyman the bagmen have become here. People acting like the king of football, Saban needs to drop millions (some even say 10mil or more) to secure recruits. Too funny.
Keep thinking they don't.....

Advertisement
Very similar to the TC interview after that all star game when everyone cb’d him to UGA.

Definitely have to keep going all in for him, but some of the players are gonna have to keep recruiting him.

Advertisement
This is a uga website. I could see if he was avoiding Miami campus like Campbell was but that’s definitely isn’t the case. He stated in an interview that he was closest with Miami staff with in the last 2 week too

If he doesn’t sign early he ain’t coming. Like I said on a previous posts.
1: I don’t care if he parks an RV at greentree and goes to every practice. I’ll believe it when he signs
2: it’s all fun and games for these recruits until that full court press is on and every family member that got hooked up is waiting on you to not pick UM.

We only byke when kids like Stevenson are absolute locks instead of “hoping he comes”.
My concern with him was that he committed to the gators. That alone imo hinted at him being suspect. Especially with two of his teammates at the U.
I’m not saying he isn’t a good kid. I just question his desire to be a cane.

If he doesn’t sign early he ain’t coming. Like I said on a previous posts.
1: I don’t care if he parks an RV at greentree and goes to every practice. I’ll believe it when he signs
2: it’s all fun and games for these recruits until that full court press is on and every family member that got hooked up is waiting on you to not pick UM.

We only byke when kids like Stevenson are absolute locks instead of “hoping he comes”.
My concern with him was that he committed to the gators. That alone imo hinted at him being suspect. Especially with two of his teammates at the U.
I’m not saying he isn’t a good kid. I just question his desire to be a cane.
Didn’t have an offer from Miami until late in the season

Have Stevenson watch the games between Oklahoma and Bama! Georgia DBs was getting smoked all game, and let’s not mention the OT touchdown by Bama. What happened to the CB and safety on that play? Garbage defense and overrated HC! Georgia was lucky against Oklahoma too! Georgia will lose 3 games this year!

Advertisement
Back