Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
This thread is about Stevenson and somehow we turned into a “is PS2 elite at CB or Safety” thread This is a topic I expect to see on a baga board not a UM recruiting board. Forget about Ps2 he’s in Tuscaloosa not Coral Gables

Last edited:
Advertisement
Would love to know if he visited. Need him on campus as many times as we can.

Yes.

Stevenson will be THE prototypical battle between the power of the bag and the allure of playing time and playing for your hometown program that is close to your heart. Kid can come in and get quality minutes right away behind Hall at FS and fill in at CB at spots as well if the 2018 kids don't pan out right away. He's also on campus like literally every month, and no he won't have the same personality conflicts as CJ Henderson did wit Rumph.

Campbell couldn't resist the moneybags. Ladson couldn't resist the moneybags. Let's hope that Stevenson can.

Advertisement
Yes.

Stevenson will be THE prototypical battle between the power of the bag and the allure of playing time and playing for your hometown program that is close to your heart. Kid can come in and get quality minutes right away behind Hall at FS and fill in at CB at spots as well if the 2018 kids don't pan out right away. He's also on campus like literally every month, and no he won't have the same personality conflicts as CJ Henderson did wit Rumph.

Campbell couldn't resist the moneybags. Ladson couldn't resist the moneybags. Let's hope that Stevenson can.
He's on campus more than once a month....
Alot more.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I'd be making contingency plans for him not coming. Not saying he ain't, just saying prepare for the worst.

UGA at the very least is going to offer top dollar for his services. Whether he accepts who knows, but, the offer will be made.

Last edited:
Spoiler: it’s a pretty pro-UGA story. People will be up in arms but just an FYI
Yeah I know But he did say ain’t nothing like Miami in the article too though. Top 2 probably is Miami and uga but I think We defintiely got the leg up on this one. He seems to have much more interest in Miami then Campbell did last year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back