Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

we should seriously use our location and the fact we are a short drive away from a half dozen/dozen of our recruits to our advantage. Get guys like Nesta, Blades, Brevin, etc. and send them to games and practices of recruits that are easy to get to. We then not only have coaches recruiting kids but players themselves showing love and showing they want a particular recruit to join them in bringing the U all the way back.

Advertisement
Is that bi*ch a** Kul in the background 🖕🏼😂...All these dudes showed up for this kat, if that ain't love/respect? And then I don't know what is? Come on youngblood, join the brotherhood 💪🙌
Not sure, but i see ole Kenny Powers made it out...
giphy.gif

Hes good but I would take PP over him all day but PS2 is the goods, Saban doesnt go after bumb dbs so chances are hes probably going to be good.

I would as well. Patrick Johnson/Peterson was an absolute beast that was a freak of nature. The only comparison I have straight out of high school who I saw as having unlimited potential was Antonio Cromartie. Both are my two top corners since I've followed recruiting.

The other two I really wanted, but a step below those picked the **** Gates. Jenkins and Hargeaves. I put Surtain on their level. I put Campbell a step below as I want to see him till out. Surtain is already fast and has the size.

Just my thoughts.

Advertisement
The dude is really good, and will no doubt be a high draft pick, but best since Patrick Peterson?

He's the best DB prospect from South Florida since Patrick Peterson, yes, unequivocally, without question, 1000%. Anyone who says different is a scorned Miami fan who is hating on him because he didn't come here. He's that good and he will be a VERY high first round pick in 3 years.

lol surtain is garbage as a cb. Ivey, Samuel, frierson, Campbell are all better than him as a cb prospect. Surtain will get waxed left and right by guys like Thomas and Richards.

You're either trolling, uninformed, or just flat out stupid.

One can say they feel that there is a better prospect than Surtain Jr, but garbage? That's dumb as ****.

I'm not crapping on Ivey or Frierson, but both aren't as fast as Surtain Jr. Surtain Jr. Is bigger than both although Frierson is close to him, Ivey no. Surtain Jr is a surefire corner and Frierson is likely a safety. Happy To have both, but today, your first pick wouldn't be either over Surtain Jr unless you're just a fool.

Samuals, love the dog in him and pound for pound **** good. He just doesn't have the size. You're silly if you'd take him over "garbage" Surtain as you say.

Campbell, I feel I explained that above. There's a reason teams went after Campbell before they went after Surtain Jr. Neither was a appealing prospect for an OC, but they obviously don't share your opinion and that is an undeniable fact.

AR and Thomas, they should be ahead of all of these guys. So what's youe point? Thomas could be covered though, AR when healthy, gives anyone fits. The most complete guy though today would still be Surtain Jr.

I would as well. Patrick Johnson/Peterson was an absolute beast that was a freak of nature. The only comparison I have straight out of high school who I saw as having unlimited potential was Antonio Cromartie. Both are my two top corners since I've followed recruiting.

The other two I really wanted, but a step below those picked the **** Gates. Jenkins and Hargeaves. I put Surtain on their level. I put Campbell a step below as I want to see him till out. Surtain is already fast and has the size.

Just my thoughts.

And not one of those guys can touch the unlimited potential Cromartie displayed in the bedroom. Dude had nearly as many kids as INT’s and he had a shytload of INTs. Also had nearly as many kids AFTER a vasectomy (5, reportedly) as he did TD’s (6). Impressive!!

And not one of those guys can touch the unlimited potential Cromartie displayed in the bedroom. Dude had nearly as many kids as INT’s and he had a shytload of INTs. Also had nearly as many kids AFTER a vasectomy (5, reportedly) as he did TD’s (6). Impressive!!
Isn't he going broke paying for all these kids god dam

Advertisement
You're either trolling, uninformed, or just flat out stupid.

One can say they feel that there is a better prospect than Surtain Jr, but garbage? That's dumb as ****.

I'm not crapping on Ivey or Frierson, but both aren't as fast as Surtain Jr. Surtain Jr. Is bigger than both although Frierson is close to him, Ivey no. Surtain Jr is a surefire corner and Frierson is likely a safety. Happy To have both, but today, your first pick wouldn't be either over Surtain Jr unless you're just a fool.

Samuals, love the dog in him and pound for pound **** good. He just doesn't have the size. You're silly if you'd take him over "garbage" Surtain as you say.

Campbell, I feel I explained that above. There's a reason teams went after Campbell before they went after Surtain Jr. Neither was a appealing prospect for an OC, but they obviously don't share your opinion and that is an undeniable fact.

AR and Thomas, they should be ahead of all of these guys. So what's youe point? Thomas could be covered though, AR when healthy, gives anyone fits. The most complete guy though today would still be Surtain Jr.

Surtain has shi&&ty hips. You've obviously never seen him play but the boy gets beat deep. He's a safety masquerading as a CB. And an ELITE safety at that, he has great closing speed and obviously the size to play it. He's even better as a safety prospect than Hall due to his sheer size advantage. But as a CB? No. lol.

Surtain has shi&&ty hips. You've obviously never seen him play but the boy gets beat deep. He's a safety masquerading as a CB. And an ELITE safety at that, he has great closing speed and obviously the size to play it. He's even better as a safety prospect than Hall due to his sheer size advantage. But as a CB? No. lol.

Nope he does not have ****** hips...For a tall corner the hips are definitely there, very smooth.

Last edited:
Nope he does not have ****** hips...Full a tall corner the hips are definitely there, very smooth.

Now the dude is making stuff up to try and back up the stupidity he put on display.

He had less than a handful of completed passes in two years. That sure doesn't sound like anyone masquerading as a corner to me. Love the net for stuff like this.

Advertisement

Just my thoughts.
What other posters said about his hips is true i think hes a safety. Tyson I had higher rated cause he was more explosive imo

Born and raised in Dade County and currently resides in Georgia due to military retirement. I have attended numerous high school games in Georgia and they do have talented players across the state. But don’t ever compare the overall talent level because South Florida youth programs and coaches are more advanced in developing skills and football IQ. Richt is going about this shift in talent roster the right way. The relationship in the community is missing and players are really the actual recruiters. Highsmith, Mel and Blades recruited each other!

Winning cures all my friend. I do ageee that Richt has changed the culture. It’s a start for sure. However, the facts are still the same. We’ve been irrelevant for a long time. Richt has to build some consistency in the program. We lost our last 3 games to a bad Pitt team, some guys who lack tans in Whisky, and a Clemson team that was man handled by Bama. These kids know we are not a title ready. Texas is going through the same thing we are going through. They’ve been irrelevant too which has caused their local 5 stars to go other schools.
I posted in another thread a while back about how South Florida kids aren’t even loyal to their local high schools. They go to other schools to create a dream team. So why is everyone surprised when they spurn the canes and go somewhere else?
It’s that new generation with that new NBA mentality 🤷🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
He's the best DB prospect from South Florida since Patrick Peterson, yes, unequivocally, without question, 1000%. Anyone who says different is a scorned Miami fan who is hating on him because he didn't come here. He's that good and he will be a VERY high first round pick in 3 years.

I love the posts that say “if you disagree with my future predictions you’re wrong.”

Worked out real well for @Canezum5 .

Now the dude is making stuff up to try and back up the stupidity he put on display.

He had less than a handful of completed passes in two years. That sure doesn't sound like anyone masquerading as a corner to me. Love the net for stuff like this.
He must be referring to getting beat a few times at Camps which I did see him get beat for a few long ones but it happens to the best so whatever! But for real; Fock the Surtains!!!!

I do agree that I saw him get beat quite a few times in Camps vs the top receivers but not in high school. Maybe it had to do with the fact that they barely threw his way out of respect or that the Qb on opposing teams were not that great or so many other reasons. But to be honest I wish he would’ve chosen to be a Hurricane😞. Fock those Surtains!!!!😬

Advertisement
Back