Tyrique Stevenson nations no.1 CB interview

Advertisement
From an interview with a UF reporter posted this morning -

“Georgia wants me to come back up on the 28, Miami also wants me to come back on the 28 because they have a camp, and then Florida State wants me to come back on the same day because they have a camp. Florida has one on the 27 with Friday Night Lights. I don’t know if I will visit any of those yet, I am still looking to see.”

With the college football season a few months away, the 6-foot 1/2, 188-pounder has also looked ahead at some team’s schedules in order to piece together some official visits. So far, Stevenson has three destinations in mind.

“I think the ones for sure right now will be Miami, Georgia, and Penn State,” Stevenson said. “I am still thinking about the other two. Those are schools I talk to a lot and my schedule fits into their schedule. I will take my visits in the fall.”

Those visits will be pivotal in the landscape of this recruitment, as Stevenson hopes to have a decision in the books later this year.

“I am graduating in December so I think a decision will be made around like November or December, somewhere in there.”

“Georgia wants me to come back up on the 28, Miami also wants me to come back on the 28 because they have a camp, and then Florida State wants me to come back on the same day because they have a camp. Florida has one on the 27 with Friday Night Lights. I don’t know if I will visit any of those yet, I am still looking to see.”

With the college football season a few months away, the 6-foot 1/2, 188-pounder has also looked ahead at some team’s schedules in order to piece together some official visits. So far, Stevenson has three destinations in mind.

“I think the ones for sure right now will be Miami, Georgia, and Penn State,” Stevenson said. “I am still thinking about the other two. Those are schools I talk to a lot and my schedule fits into their schedule. I will take my visits in the fall.”

Those visits will be pivotal in the landscape of this recruitment, as Stevenson hopes to have a decision in the books later this year.

“I am graduating in December so I think a decision will be made around like November or December, somewhere in there.”

Sounds like he doesn’t want to tip his hand yet. Where he ends up on the 28th will be telling.

Sounds like he doesn’t want to tip his hand yet. Where he ends up on the 28th will be telling.
Agreed. Wherever he shows up on 7/28 is his leader at the time. I love how all of our camps fall on that same day. We will see where we really stand with a lot of top prospects.

Good thing he know he is for sure visiting Miami on an official visit. Saga will be over by November or December early

Last edited:
Advertisement
Serious question: Does a kid with this level of talent get paid just to come to a camp? I'm not accusing him of anything. I just mean generally, do top 10 players in the country at their position get paid just to attend a camp? If the payments are so bad that that TAMU receiver was offered $600,000 to sign a few years ago, then I wouldn't be surprised at all if some (even if only a few) get something just to attend.

Can’t wait till the 28th, it’s gone tell a lot. We’ll see soon enough

Advertisement
7/28. Im predicting that on this date we will know who lands Tyrique "The Freak" fuggin Stevenson. Love that all camps are on the same day. That weekend will tell us a lot about our class

We know how this will end. Accept it and move on. If there is a "surprise" cool but we have all watched this movie before. At some point this should start to **** off players and they should let their play do the talking.

That Georgia event is something Kirby just added- they are having some kind of "grand reveal" of new locker rooms and a recruiting center. Decided to turn it into a big recruiting event. It's not a camp but purely a social kind of event

And I am not convinced he won't go back to Alabama on that date... Highly doubt they are out of the picture- especially based on what is being said on one of their boards.

Strange how all the elite SFL players have the same blatant bag-flinging schools in their top 5 every year. Must just be a major coincidence.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back