Tyrique Stevenson listed as first rounder on early mock NFL draft

If he runs in the high 4.4s and is viewed as a convert to safety, I can see him as a late second round pick or early 3rd.

If he tests freakishly, high 4.3s and is viewed as a permanent corner. I can see early 2nd.

I dont think he gets into round 1. Especially once the tape shows how many easy picks he dropped. He does have short area juice which is a good trait.
 
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout and the most credible/plugged-in draft analyst. As we've been saying on the podcast for the past two years, Tyrique is our best NFL draft prospect:


Pick
23
Minnesota Vikings

Tyrique Stevenson, CB​

  • School: Miami
  • Year: Senior

Stevenson has some flaws, but he’s big (6-0, 214), fast and tough. He would be a significant addition to a porous Vikings secondary.

Get paid Tyrique! Good for him and good for the U tbh. We need to turn into 1st Round U again at some point sooooooon.
 
Had high hopes for him, would be surprised if he went that high now, 3/4. I'm glad he ended up back here though, good luck to him.
 
If he runs in the high 4.4s and is viewed as a convert to safety, I can see him as a late second round pick or early 3rd.

If he tests freakishly, high 4.3s and is viewed as a permanent corner. I can see early 2nd.

I dont think he gets into round 1. Especially once the tape shows how many easy picks he dropped. He does have short area juice which is a good trait.
Think you are 100% right. Every year there are dudes that make themselves money at the combine.
 
Daniel Jeremiah is a former scout and the most credible/plugged-in draft analyst. As we've been saying on the podcast for the past two years, Tyrique is our best NFL draft prospect:


Pick
23
Minnesota Vikings

Tyrique Stevenson, CB​

  • School: Miami
  • Year: Senior

Stevenson has some flaws, but he’s big (6-0, 214), fast and tough. He would be a significant addition to a porous Vikings secondary.

**** you D-money! I thought I was going to get this info out first! 😂

Hope this happens for the young man and for us fans!
 
If he runs in the high 4.4s and is viewed as a convert to safety, I can see him as a late second round pick or early 3rd.

If he tests freakishly, high 4.3s and is viewed as a permanent corner. I can see early 2nd.

I dont think he gets into round 1. Especially once the tape shows how many easy picks he dropped. He does have short area juice which is a good trait.
That sums it up really well.

Him transitioning to safety and being the db vs tight ends in man could be his calling card.
 
Two negatives on TS: 1. Speed, and 2. Hands. Reminds me of Okudah. Otherwise, I wish he gets drafted early and has an amazing career.
 
Back
Top