Tyrique Stevenson is coming back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yes I dont think soo. If we do I think it hasn’t been agreed to as long as ppl think
I just find it a bit weird that BOTH the oc and dc is taking a long time. I know for a fact that legit guys would love to come coach here.

Ts’s mind was made middle of last week.

1641863033609.png

Advertisement
I was told “culture” is not a tangible, NCAA column worthy stat, though, by some guy. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Good for him for wanting to be apart of a new culture, laying the foundation for future players coming through.
My man I’ve been mentioning culture to nauseam then we saw the first guy to leave. There’ll some more soon and more after spring . It’s just starting.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My man I’ve been mentioning culture ti nauseam then we saw the first guy to leave. There’ll some more soon and more after spring . It’s just starting.

Brethren, myself, u, mucho posters on here, & oh yeah, National Pundits consistently talk about how our “culture” was broken. It’s going to be survival of the fittest. The days of just getting by is over w/. Our infrastructure is changing right before our eyes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still needed:
1 more shutdown corner
1-2 DE pass rushers
1 NG
1 MLB
1 OG
1 OT
1 #1 WR

That's 7-8 portal kids, 3 on O, 4-5 on D, to get to the ACCCG. Sucks, but that's where we're at. We could probably skate by with a couple fewer. But if we want to play at a high level, these are our minimum needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back