Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Ts wanted to come home. Our coaches have never been in contact.

He’s been done there for awhile , how many times can one person be lied to? Anyone somewhat close to him knew he was out.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but he always struck me as a kid who regretted his decision as soon as he made it.

In the week leading up to his choice, all indications were that UM was going to be the pick. We clearly had the momentum and the lead; then, out of nowhere, he picked UGA. That seemed strange to me.

Advertisement
Correct me if I’m wrong, but he always struck me as a kid who regretted his decision as soon as he made it.

In the week leading up to his choice, all indications were that UM was going to be the pick. We clearly had the momentum and the lead; then, out of nowhere, he picked UGA. That seemed strange to me.
Nobody knows these kids situations. Family , siblings etc. Judging from the outside of all the kids I’ve seen go elsewhere this one seemed to hurt the kid pretty bad. I was wrong on him back then , I said Miami because it was. But things change.

This ain’t the first time he’s wanted to leave UGA, so with him not having to sit a year and eligible to play immediately I dont See why anyone is surprised really. Of all the elite recruits who had Miami as one of their top schools in the end he was one of the most genuine ones in their interest in Miami tbqh

Last edited:
Advertisement
Nobody knows these kids situations. Family , siblings etc. Judging from the outside of all the kids I’ve seen go elsewhere this one seemed to hurt the kid pretty bad. I was wrong on him back then , I said Miami because it was. But things change.
Exactly sometimes these kids are pushed in a direction but it's the nature of the beast....And good call on this one bro

Nebraska and Maryland also in play?

Must get for TRob, otherwise it’s an epic failure by him.

ps. Just BSing on above schools and always wanted to use “must get” and “epic failure” in a post, even though it wouldn’t be either of those if Stevenson doesn’t come here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having kids like this and walker in your program will pay dividends in the future recruiting wise. If kids like these ballout and get drafted pretty high they can be used as examples that you don’t have to go to SEC schools and be great. I hope he comes home and is a superstar next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back