Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athletes at the LB spot that aren’t 215lbs
I was watching the Colts-Bills game and the broadcaster mentioned Darius Leonard trimmed down to 215 lbs. If an NFL LB can play at that weight why do we care about size for ACC LBs? Did the extra ~20-30 lbs help McCloud and Jennings avoid getting reached and cut vs UNC? Did it help them pursue to the ball effectively? How much did Sean Spence weigh at Miami as a freshman?

ponder inspector gadget GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
But Jerry Jue-dy has a Star of David piece on his chain because all his friends call him Jeu... sarcasm brother but that is tough.
Didn't save me from anything man. I didn't see the replies. If you are a brother in Christ, peace to you my friend. Go Canes!
It wasn’t you. Another guy responded to our convo with an asinine statement about the nation of Israel.
But for you, the apostle Paul calls himself a *** and he was from the tribe of Benjamin (not Judah).
In order to escape from exile, several tribes from the north moved to the southern state of Israel and joined with the tribes Judah and Benjamin. These northern tribes were Simeon and Levi.
My point is, did the Jews descend from Judah? Yes. Did the descendants from the other tribes call themselves Jews? Yes. Therefore, in the general sense of the term, Moses was a ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back