Tyrique Stevenson has entered the Portal 3.0 & Commits to the Canes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s fair.

I called TS entering into portal , then him showing by the day , the Rambo kid by an hour so I’ve set the bar high.
You’ve got to have the best record of anyone we’ve had. People don’t realize how many things are fluid, at times, like waiting to see if a DC takes an NFL job and getting word that a kid told the staff he’s coming but he picks the gaytor. It’s impossible for our staff to be 100% correct under these circumstances.

One kid does not define our recruiting class. If he comes great and if not move on. Hate all this drama these kids do today to commit.
I wouldn’t worry about it. I’ve heard we’re good separately from the Cribster from someone connected to him. What Cribby has said to me about the history of TS at UGA lines up with what this person has said.

One kid does not define our recruiting class. If he comes great and if not move on. Hate all this drama these kids do today to commit.

While I agree, is it the recruit that's creating all the drama? Everything before and after him saying he was leaving Georgia is on those posting in this thread. He's not the one speculating, guessing, or dropping hints on what his future holds. Sure, he could put the rumors to bed with an announcement, but again the rumors are on us. What the hiccup was last night, I'm not sure, but that could be on him.

Wait and see, that's all we can do.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It wasn’t you. Another guy responded to our convo with an asinine statement about the nation of Israel.
But for you, the apostle Paul calls himself a *** and he was from the tribe of Benjamin (not Judah).
In order to escape from exile, several tribes from the north moved to the southern state of Israel and joined with the tribes Judah and Benjamin. These northern tribes were Simeon and Levi.
My point is, did the Jews descend from Judah? Yes. Did the descendants from the other tribes call themselves Jews? Yes. Therefore, in the general sense of the term, Moses was a ***.
He was an Egyptian Prince...

Advertisement
What drama did TS do?

I get what you're saying, but that does not apply to TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back